Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2024, 09:08 AM  
Starter

Burrow: Bengals built to beat the Chiefs

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 04-15-2024, 01:59 PM   #61
Starter

They're well-positioned to regularly challenge the Chargers for offseason championships.
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 02:10 PM   #62
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Good - I love the rivalry...
Mahomes has no rival.

There's no Manning, no Favre, but I guess you could say Watson is a lot like Big Ben in some ways...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:10 PM   #63
Supporter

Give them some respect.

They are 1 of only 2 teams to go to the Superbowl from the AFC the last 5 years. The other is my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:14 PM   #64
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Give them some respect.

They are 1 of only 2 teams to go to the Superbowl from the AFC the last 5 years. The other is my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs.
I agree with all, but the "give them some respect" part.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 02:19 PM   #65
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
NO ONE BELIEVES IN US!
-RealSNR
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:21 PM   #66
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Give them some respect.

They're our rivals for sure.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:37 PM   #67
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Honestly hope Burrow comes back 100% healthy. CIN with a healthy Burrow is great competition. Especially in the playoffs where they’ve actually beaten KC. Makes for much better football than watching us club a defenseless MIA club, or beat a seriously flawed BUF team.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:39 PM   #68
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Honestly hope Burrow comes back 100% healthy. CIN with a healthy Burrow is great competition. Especially in the playoffs where they’ve actually beaten KC. Makes for much better football than watching us club a defenseless MIA club, or beat a seriously flawed BUF team.
I dunno, I really enjoyed that postseason.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 02:50 PM   #69
Starter

Quote:
I hope Burrow's throwing hand is so permanently weakened that he has to learn how to jerk off with his left hand.
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:56 PM   #70
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I hope Burrow's throwing hand is so permanently weakened that he has to learn how to jerk off with his left hand.
YEAH!!!!

How are you in the red?
Old 04-15-2024, 03:00 PM   #71
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
-RealSNR

You seem to enjoy winning Super Bowls.

Would you like to win some more? Then stop pouring cold water on the locker room’s obviously effective motivation tactics.

Idiot.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:01 PM   #72
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I dunno, I really enjoyed that postseason.
Meh. The MIA game was boringly predictable. And really so was the BUF game. A little less so because Josh is an actual top-5 NFL QB, whereas Tua is really a mid-tier QB at best. But without half their starting defense the outcome was almost inevitable. I barely watched either game. And I’ll bet my heart rate barely got over 75 bpm.

I’d rather watch entertaining/exciting football where the outcome is up for grabs.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 04:31 PM   #73
Starter

Quote:
Meh. The MIA game was boringly predictable. And really so was the BUF game. A little less so because Josh is an actual top-5 NFL QB, whereas Tua is really a mid-tier QB at best. But without half their starting defense the outcome was almost inevitable. I barely watched either game. And I’ll bet my heart rate barely got over 75 bpm.

I’d rather watch entertaining/exciting football where the outcome is up for grabs.
Not me. I would rather have a 85 Bears team that dominated all their games besides the loss to the Dolphins.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:30 PM   #74
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:43 PM   #75
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
Not me. I would rather have a 85 Bears team that dominated all their games besides the loss to the Dolphins.

Go back and try to watch some of those games. Many of them are basically unwatchable.