Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 08:11 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

A tradition like no other ****Official Masters Thread****

Anyone watching
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 02:55 PM   #46
Custom User Title

It's gonna be awkward tomorrow evening when Dechambeau tries to go sit in Butler Cabin after his round thinking he won.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 03:01 PM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
My annual Masters ticket rejection letter is a tradition unlike any other.
A buddy finally won tickets to practice rounds - of course he took them. The issue is that it boots him from the lottery for several years (I wouldn't know, I have never and will never be selected...)
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 05:22 PM   #48
Politically Incorrect

****ing last few groups are taking 6 hours to finish a round. That ridiculous.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 06:43 PM   #49
Custom User Title

Missed by 2

https://twitter.com/ForePlayPod/stat...aGhtRG5IQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-13-2024, 05:49 AM   #50
Ultrabanned

Max Homa is a very likeable guy and a good follow on twitter.

Scottie is just a goddamn terminator out there, the only hope these other guys have down the stretch is his ol' lady shitting out that baby early.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:35 AM   #51
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Max Homa is a very likeable guy and a good follow on twitter.

Scottie is just a goddamn terminator out there, the only hope these other guys have down the stretch is his ol' lady shitting out that baby early.
Scheffler's swing is so unorthodox. Jim Furyk and Tony Finau and Jon Rahm also have non traditional swings, Furyk the least.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:52 AM   #52
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Scheffler's swing is so unorthodox. Jim Furyk and Tony Finau and Jon Rahm also have non traditional swings, Furyk the least.
I tried the Fred Couples/Jim Furyk "natural swing" and it never felt natural. It is easier on your body, but I struggled to square the head up at impact.

I say tried, but it was really about 5 range sessions and a few rounds.

However, when I went back to my original swing, I found that it was much easier to fix, because all the natural swinging had erased a couple of bad habits. Who knew?

Its not like I was fixing a bad slice/hook, or hard pull, but I went from mid 80s to shooting rounds in the high 70s.

My best round was a 76, but it was at Hoots Hollow at Country Creek, and I think everyone who plays there probably shoots a PR. It's a great course, but there just isn't a lot of trouble. Sure, it's has several holes over water, etc. but when I played, there were not a lot of trees, or other obstructions.

Still, you bet your ass I claim that score of 76.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:54 AM   #53
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
No, but Bryson is. This one will be interesting if he stays in it and actually competes with Scheffler.
Exactly. Bryson may be a dbag but at least he isn’t boring. Hes ****ing Paige Spiranic. Smokes the ball and does everything just a little bit different. You can be a villain and be boring...see Patrick Reed but that ain't Bryson.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 09:01 AM   #54
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I tried the Fred Couples/Jim Furyk "natural swing" and it never felt natural. It is easier on your body, but I struggled to square the head up at impact.

However, when I went back to my original swing, I found that it was much easier to fix, because all the natural swinging had erased a couple of bad habits. Who knew?

Its not like I was fixing a bad slice/hook, or hard pull, but I went from mid 80s to shooting rounds in the high 70s.

My best round was a 76, but it was at Hoots Hollow at Country Creek, and I think everyone who plays there probably shoots a PR. It's a great course, but there just isn't a lot of trouble. Sure, it's has several holes over water, etc. but when I played, there were not a lot of trees, or other obstructions.

If you want to feel good about yourself go to Painted Hills. It was actually a much improved track last year. But that place is so easy. I can shoot 60s there. Whenever Im in a funk I go play a round there or Sykes/OP.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 09:45 AM   #55
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

Golf for most of us is practice, practice, practice.

I took up golf as a fluke to avoid going to afternoon classes in high school when we went on split sessions due to over crowding while another high school was being built. I had hit golf balls with my buddies at 12-14 years old but had never been on a course before other than sneaking on at night.

Two of my best friends from childhood at 7 years old are great golfers, both naturals. One rarely plays anymore for a variety of personal issues but the other still plays 3 days a week at nearly 62. He was always #1 or #2 on the varsity high school team and my other buddy was #3 or #4 until senior year he was #1.

Both have shot rounds in the high 60's and most often 70's.

I on the other hand sucked in high school. I was #7 on the JV team and didn't get serious until my early 20's. I shot high 80's to high 90's with 100-105 clunkers from time to time. My handicap was between 18-27

My first set of clubs were $79 Spalding Eagles with a cloth carry bag. I had a 3, 5, 7, 9 iron, PW, putter, driver 3 wood. That's it. Not even a sand wedge!

When I got into the game I got a complete set, practiced and lowered my handicap to a range of 12-16.

Then in my late 20', early 30's I really got into it and started to drive down my handicap and bought new, complete golf clubs of better quality. I was solidly around a 10.4-12.8. I joined a well known country club in New Jersey as a social member with 10 rounds a year there to play on a real quality course. It was called Shore Oaks in Farmingdale NJ but changed their name to Eagle Oaks. It's gone way upscale. Joe Pesci was a member I saw and spoke with as well as NY Giants Phil Simms and Bill Parcells.

Then I moved to San Fran and Silicon Valley California and could play 12 months a year. I played 3 days a week at a minimum of 40 different courses all over the Bay Area. Between practice and three days a week playing, I got to my lowest handicap ever at 7.8 and was never in the 90's anymore, mostly 78-86

My best round was a 74 from the back tees at a golf course in NJ called Woodlake. Not an easy course.

I've had some under par nines but never a complete round.

Fast forward to Arizona and I haven't played a single round in 5-6 years for health reasons and think I would be a 30-35 handicap at best.

Hoping like hell I can get back to playing at least one day a week by the end of this year.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:34 AM   #56
Politically Incorrect

This current coverage from ESPN BLOWS DONKEY DICK! Waste of time.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:57 AM   #57
MVP

Quote:
I stopped watching it and went to work in my yard, get something productive done. I'll watch it later but not ESPN.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2024, 12:24 PM   #58
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
The Masters itself is who you should be blaming for any lack of coverage. They don't and have never allowed full TV coverage of this event until the mid-afternoon on CBS. The first hole of the final group won't even be shown live on TV today.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2024, 01:14 PM   #59
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Sucks to see Tiger falling off. Just too much for his body to take. He just isn’t built like Michael Jordan, The Goat
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 01:50 PM   #60
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Sucks to see Tiger falling off. Just too much for his body to take. He just isn’t built like Michael Jordan, The Goat
Tiger already kept his record going for another year. Somebody should show you MJ's Wizards years.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote