Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2024, 09:58 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

Calipari to Arkansas?!?

WTF
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-08-2024, 10:20 AM   #46
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
UConn is what you think the beakers are?
I am almost 40. Kansas has never been bad in my entire life. Never, ever, ever. Maybe in 1989 when they were on probation but I was too young to remember it. No team has a run of greatness like that where they've never been bad. Not Duke. Not UNC. Not UK and definitely not UConn.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 10:24 AM   #47
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I am almost 40. Kansas has never been bad in my entire life. Never, ever, ever. Maybe in 1989 when they were on probation but I was too young to remember it. No team has a run of greatness like that where they've never been bad. Not Duke. Not UNC. Not UK and definitely not UConn.
In your lifetime, sure.

My Dad was at Kansas in the early 70s. They had 2 seasons at or below .500.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 10:26 AM   #48
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
In your lifetime, sure.

My Dad was at Kansas in the early 70s. They had 2 seasons at or below .500.
Well, time to turn in our tshirts.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 10:29 AM   #49
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Well, time to turn in our tshirts.

News at 11: No team has 100 consecutive seasons with winning records.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2024, 10:32 AM   #50
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
News at 11: No team has 100 consecutive seasons with winning records.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:10 AM   #51
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
You’re comparing a state school that had no success before Calipari and a mid-major to a Blue Blood.
I said I know it's UK, BTA I also said it's Cal and ....... ?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:13 AM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
It was put in place because people thought student athletes were no better than galley slaves.

This was the natural outcome of NIL. Anyone with a brain knew it.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:19 AM   #53
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Nothing I posted is untrue Bawled your eyes out for years about Cal "buying players"...until "shoe gate" happened
and you're a simpleton if you think only a handful of schools did it/do it.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:20 AM   #54
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
and you're a simpleton if you think only a handful of schools did it/do it.
Never said that but there were posters here that thought Cal did things that Burrito did not until he was caught grabbing Xtra queso
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:27 AM   #55
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Never said that but there were posters here that thought Cal did things that Burrito did not until he was caught grabbing Xtra queso
Maybe you guys should have tried cheating?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:29 AM   #56
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
We're all super jealous of Calipari's one NC to KU's two during his time at UK.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:31 AM   #57
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
We're all super jealous of Calipari's one NC to KU's two during his time at UK.
Didn’t realize they gave out a banner for 2020.

Only collectible wine bottles.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 11:40 AM   #58
MVP

Quote:
No shit. But I don’t expect the team to have talent equivalent to DePaul either.

Chances are most of, if not all, his commits follow him to Arkansas and any player who was going to stay will transfer. Yeah, way less than ideal to build an entire roster in April,but so what?

Yes, ideally the next coach would make it to the second weekend or better year 1 (expecting a F4 or natty is insane), but it’s not about Year 1. It’s about Year 2 and the future.

I’m not sure Cal could make the F4 at Kentucky again given he pissed off a majority of the fanbase and the boosters along the way. I think it’s possible he could at Arkansas where he won’t face as much scrutiny.
By "brutal," I didn't mean Depaul brutal (even though Calipari somehow managed to pull that off a few years ago). Keep in mind, many of your fans consider the last five years rock bottom. It can get a loooot worse than extremely talented teams choking in the tourney.

After the last five years, I doubt that fans are going to be patient with a really mediocre, NIT type season next year. Especially if they have to settle for someone who isn't one of their top choices.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:40 AM   #59
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Didn’t realize they gave out a banner for 2020.

Only collectible wine bottles.
Only Ken pom connection and Lil Willie are pathetic enough to claim that
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:45 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
If we're being technical, Adidas was caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Sworn testimony said that Bill knew nothing about it.

Don't get me wrong...I don't have my head buried. But if people are going to hide behind the "facts," then they have to stick to the facts. No one's proven a thing about Self's role in that stuff.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.