Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-18-2024, 09:23 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Idk anything about Bucky Irving but that’s a football name. Shoes bitched me out last year for saying Rashee rice was way cooler that A.T. Perry and that I’d take him over at just on name alone so here’s my name shot. Bucky to the chiefs.
Touche.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:20 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Idk anything about Bucky Irving but that’s a football name. Shoes bitched me out last year for saying Rashee rice was way cooler that A.T. Perry and that I’d take him over at just on name alone so here’s my name shot. Bucky to the chiefs.
I'm out on Bucky, Jalyx is the move name wise.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-17-2024, 09:47 PM   #4
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I don’t love Bucky Irving or Melton picks, but the rest is nice.

Irving is tiny and slow and I think there were better fits than Melton. Lassiter or Fisher or Amegadje.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 07:13 AM   #5
Andy Reid Supporter

I would be really happy with this tbh. Only con is no TE

If Melton is somehow there at 64 you sprint to the podium to take him. Versatile, ball skills, very smart, pro bloodlines (brother is a good pro in GB) and ball production.

I don’t see any way Melton falls that far though
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:17 AM   #6
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I would be really happy with this tbh. Only con is no TE

If Melton is somehow there at 64 you sprint to the podium to take him. Versatile, ball skills, very smart, pro bloodlines (brother is a good pro in GB) and ball production.

I don’t see any way Melton falls that far though
Keep sleeping on Irv Smith

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 11:45 AM   #7
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Keep sleeping on Irv Smith

I agree. I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised with Irv Smith. I’m hoping this will be the year. He finally shows his potential, avoids injury, and meets or exceeds what he did at the beginning in Minnesota.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:46 AM   #8
Starter

So in this scenario, KC rolls out Wanya Morris at LT in week one?
ThrobProng ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-18-2024, 10:19 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
So in this scenario, KC rolls out Wanya Morris at LT in week one?
That or the Chiefs already have something set up with Donovan Smith and are just waiting for the draft to end to pull the trigger.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-18-2024, 10:21 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
That or the Chiefs already have something set up with Donovan Smith and are just waiting for the draft to end to pull the trigger.
It's always good to keep your options open.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.