Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:33 PM   #2341
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Hate most all canned peas [only remarkable in that there are few foods I out and out hate]
Can tolerate Le Sueur select.
But, LOVE snow peas.
Ooooo snow peas. I love me some snow peas.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:42 PM   #2342
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
If you dont like peas, **** YOU

And as for the best peas, frozen is the only way to go... they retain all of their fresh qualities

Frozen peas are great. Love them. Canned peas are edible, but I'd much rather have frozen.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:43 PM   #2343
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
If you dont like peas, **** YOU

And as for the best peas, frozen is the only way to go... they retain all of their fresh qualities
Keep in mind, growing up I got peas in two forms.

1. dumped in a pot and heated up
and
2. tuna casserole with potato chips on top

Ironically, my parents swear mashed peas was by far my favorite baby food.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:45 PM   #2344
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Frozen peas are great. Love them. Canned peas are edible, but I'd much rather have frozen.
I can rather enjoy frozen in fried rice or shepherd's pie.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:49 PM   #2345
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I can rather enjoy frozen in fried rice or shepherd's pie.

What about stew or pot pie?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:56 PM   #2346
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
What about stew or pot pie?
What is this, the Baby Gump Pea Company?

Peas n'grits, Peas n'stew, peas n'alfredo, peas n' . . . .
Old 05-19-2016, 08:00 PM   #2347
Shit

Quote:
Hate most all canned peas [only remarkable in that there are few foods I out and out hate]
Can tolerate Le Sueur select.
But, LOVE snow peas.
Yeah I forgot about snow peas. I can tolerate them
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:01 PM   #2348
Shit

And I order fried rice with no ****ing peas.

They just taste nasty
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:04 PM   #2349
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
And I order fried rice with no ****ing peas.

They just taste nasty
You know that just causes them to pick the peas out of the normal fried rice with their nasty little fingers...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:33 PM   #2350
Fight, build, win!

Buttered peas are fine by me frozen or canned but creamed peas no way dont even want see that shit.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:52 PM   #2351
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Buttered peas are fine by me frozen or canned but creamed peas no way dont even want see that shit.

Two cans of peas drained, a can of mushroom soup is my creamed peas. Don't like it, don't eat it. I'm a simple ****.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:13 PM   #2352
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Two cans of peas drained, a can of mushroom soup is my creamed peas. Don't like it, don't eat it. I'm a simple ****.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2016, 06:22 AM   #2353
Veteran

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:08 AM   #2354
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You know that just causes them to pick the peas out of the normal fried rice with their nasty little fingers...

not at any place i go...
Old 05-20-2016, 08:00 AM   #2355
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
not at any place i go...
Oh, you think they make a special new batch of fried rice just for you? Whatever you need to tell yourself.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.