Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 07:05 PM   #15841
Cheat Death

Rare mid-week splurge to celebrate

That Chicago pull

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 07:26 PM   #15842
Ultrabanned

Looks nice KCU. Excited to get over this rona finally and have my senses back. Maybe I'll make something banging soon enough to contribute to the thread.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 07:36 PM   #15843
Mod Team

What are we celebrating?

Also, is Buzz ok? Miss his posts.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 07:45 PM   #15844
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What are we celebrating?

Yes been wondering about him myself.

Last post was March of this year in the farewell to FMB.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 07:48 PM   #15845
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Looks nice KCU. Excited to get over this rona finally and have my senses back. Maybe I'll make something banging soon enough to contribute to the thread.
Damn man, missed hearing you got the rona. Hope it wasn’t too shitty for you.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 07:51 PM   #15846
Cheat Death

Quote:
What are we celebrating?

Anniversary, not with Buzz. Although I’d plow his mashed potatoes.
Old 12-15-2020, 08:07 PM   #15847
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Anniversary, not with Buzz. Although I’d plow his mashed potatoes.
Only if you add a side of toast for Buzz.

Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs. Pizza farts while smashing are the worst........ask me how I know.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 08:09 PM   #15848
Cheat Death

Quote:

Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs. Pizza farts while smashing are the worst........ask me how I know.
Always smash before any meal if you’re over 40
Old 12-15-2020, 08:12 PM   #15849
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Always smash before pizza
You didn't go for a nice goat curry then smash???/gochiefs
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 08:15 PM   #15850
Mod Team

Quote:
Always smash before any meal if you’re over 40
Who you calling 40, Boomer?!?!?
Old 12-15-2020, 08:56 PM   #15851
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

I just kept reading this as Mrs. Pizza over and over, even with the extra space (that I just noticed after quoting).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 08:57 PM   #15852
pie is never free

Quote:
Rare mid-week splurge to celebrate

That Chicago pull

Giordano's?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 08:58 PM   #15853
Would an idiot do that?

And the pizza looks amazing.

I really should just move to Chicago.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:57 AM   #15854
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Giordano's?
Little neighborhood joint called Vito & Angelo's. One of those places that's a pizzeria but also has a bunch of rando menu items like fried chicken, ribs, burgers, 18 different apps, menu folds out like a roadmap of continental US, etc. which makes me leery, but I always see a bunch of fat guys hanging out outside so decided to give it a shot.

Definitely towards the top of stuffed pizzas I've had here. Their tavern cut looks legit as well. Will return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
And the pizza looks amazing.

I really should just move to Chicago.
There's a strong chance that we'll always keep at least a condo here to visit for the food and beer.
Old 12-16-2020, 08:01 AM   #15855
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Looks amazing United. Looked it up, their menu only shows thin crust? Looking it up only on my phone though.

And how was the bang? At our age there is no banging, just a bang.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.