Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-26-2023, 05:28 AM  
Supporter

Old Dads on Netflix

Holy crap, this was fun. Recently due to the writers and actors strikes, the selections have been pretty weak. But this is new and very entertaining. In fact, I can relate to a lot of it.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 06:19 AM   #2
MVP

I couldn't even get 30 minutes into this. I love Burr, but this just wasn't funny at all.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:24 AM   #3
Starter

I watched this last night. I’m not sure what to make of it. It’s like they tried to make fun of current culture but at the same time they tried not to offend anyone by punishing the main character everytime he pointed out stupidity. It was kind of a train wreck. I just watched till the end to see if it ended on one side or another. It didn’t. Toed the line till the end.

Last edited by Chazno; 10-26-2023 at 07:53 AM..
Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-26-2023, 11:14 AM   #4
Supporter

Weird , I laughed my ass off. Loved it,
but I can see how some would be offended
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 11:59 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
What type of people would be most likely to be offended? Sensitive young people, hopefully. That would make for a much better movie.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 01:29 PM   #6
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazno View Post
I watched this last night. I’m not sure what to make of it. It’s like they tried to make fun of current culture but at the same time they tried not to offend anyone by punishing the main character everytime he pointed out stupidity. It was kind of a train wreck. I just watched till the end to see if it ended on one side or another. It didn’t. Toed the line till the end.
That's exactly what All In The Family was like. Archie was portrayed as a shitty, bigoted moron, no matter how correct his takes were. Even as a child I picked up on it.

Last Man Standing did it right.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 01:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
That's exactly what All In The Family was like. Archie was portrayed as a shitty, bigoted moron, no matter how correct his takes were. Even as a child I picked up on it.

Last Man Standing did it right.
Archie WAS a shitty, bigoted moron all the time, whether he was correct or not. And hilarious at the same time.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:26 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Not even remotely close to offended. Just didn't think it was a funny first ~30ish minutes.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-26-2023, 03:10 PM   #9
Future NBA Finals MVP

What? Bill Burr is in this? I'm in. Will give it a watch.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 04:18 PM   #10
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Archie WAS a shitty, bigoted moron all the time, whether he was correct or not. And hilarious at the same time.
Well, he lived in New York and supported a family of four on a cab driver's salary, including his deadbeat douche son-in-law. How could he not be shitty?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 04:23 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Not offended.

Spoiler!
Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 04:33 PM   #12
Snacks Are Under My Apron

It was alright. I had time so I watched Role Models again.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 06:54 PM   #13
Live free or die hard

The whole reason Bill Burr was awesome is because he was young, single, opinionated, and out-spoken.

He was tamed in this one.

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:12 AM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What? Bill Burr is in this? I'm in. Will give it a watch.
He wrote and directed the movie.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2023, 09:02 AM   #15
My work speaks for itself!!!

it was getting body blows in to woke culture without a knockout punch. Ends in a split decision.

Enjoyed it - but wasnt amazing by any means.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.