Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2024, 03:01 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Rickey says it’s LT

For whatever that’s worth.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 06:26 PM   #16
MVP

It's for sure OT in my mind.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:40 PM   #17
MVP

Give me a lt prospect in round 1 and Ricky pearsall and I’ll blow my load.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:52 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
It's for sure OT in my mind.
I've made my final decision and I agree. It has to be OT. This team is a dynasty that runs on Patrick Mahomes. As much as I've wanted to believe that Patrick could compensate for some OL problems, we just can't afford to risk the one unquestionable thing that makes the Chiefs great. We have to draft OT first. This seems like such a no-brainer that I don't understand why I didn't see it this way before. OT first and let the rest of the chips fall where they may.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:58 PM   #19
Special Teams ACE!!!

I always thought he was a giant asshole for never letting Lucy be in the show.

So she can't sing? Just give her a bit part or something and make her shut up, man. She's your ****ing wife. It's not like anybody's going to get mad at you.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:07 PM   #20
In Search of a Life

If he knows it's a LT, it's because they know they're going up to get their guy.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:28 PM   #21
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I think there's a pretty good chance Rickey is a guy in the league office.

And have no earthly idea at all how that would give him insight into anything these teams have going on within their draft boards.

If it were that easy, NOLA and Houston wouldn't have been caught with their dicks in their hands in 2017 and the Buffalo Bills wouldn't be dealing with the waste of space that is Kaiir Elam.

Not buying it. This kind of wholesale knowledge ain't out there for some dude to get. Now he may be right that the Chiefs are going after an OT - but I'm not convinced he has any more knowledge than any of the rest of us do in that regard. It's an obvious need and we have an aggressive GM.

The rest is just jerking himself off.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:45 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

And have no earthly idea at all how that would give him insight into anything these teams have going on within their draft boards.

If it were that easy, NOLA and Houston wouldn't have been caught with their dicks in their hands in 2017 and the Buffalo Bills wouldn't be dealing with the waste of space that is Kaiir Elam.

Not buying it. This kind of wholesale knowledge ain't out there for some dude to get. Now he may be right that the Chiefs are going after an OT - but I'm not convinced he has any more knowledge than any of the rest of us do in that regard. It's an obvious need and we have an aggressive GM.

Precisely. Anyone with a pulse on the Chiefs knows we need a LT. It's not some big secret being kept. We all fully expect that Veach will address that before WR if the opportunity is there to actually get a LT he likes.

If an elite LT prospect isn't there but there is the opportunity to get an elite playmaker, I don't foresee Veach passing only to stay put and draft a guy like Suamataia. I just don't think Veach is wired that way.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 11:57 PM   #23
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If he knows it's a LT, it's because they know they're going up to get their guy.

There’s no way we’d be bold enough to go get John Alt’s son at #7, right? Clark giving Veach the green light for nostalgia reasons?

That cost would be so, so much.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 07:20 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I kind of think he's in an agents office. One of the big agents who has players on every team that would be plugged in.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:17 AM   #25
Veteran

Veach himself could only be 60% confident in landing a tackle. Rickey has been batting .800 throughout free agency. But the draft is a different ball game. Especially when the team is slated at 32.

I do think it’s more likely we end up with a tackle over a receiver. But nobody knows shit. See Will Levis or the million other examples
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:56 AM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
Veach himself could only be 60% confident in landing a tackle. Rickey has been batting .800 throughout free agency. But the draft is a different ball game. Especially when the team is slated at 32.

I do think it’s more likely we end up with a tackle over a receiver. But nobody knows shit. See Will Levis or the million other examples
Why? Seems like Paul will be there at the #32 and I'd argue he's worth the pick ahead of the 2nd. Also Guyton, Kiran, and Kingsley are probably available around #32... a top half of the 2nd OT is less likely to bust than a WR.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-25-2024, 09:02 AM   #27
Hockey Town

Quote:
I agree with Chiefs want a LT in RD 1 and DAL wants RB Brooks in R2, but everyone knows that already.

Why would Mitchel be coming off teams boards? ...that statement requires explanation.
I know people who do ratings off of analytics hate Mitchell, but that shouldn't remove him from boards.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 09:56 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Why? Seems like Paul will be there at the #32 and I'd argue he's worth the pick ahead of the 2nd. Also Guyton, Kiran, and Kingsley are probably available around #32... a top half of the 2nd OT is less likely to bust than a WR.
I would have slapped myself a week and a half ago but I'm coming around on Paul.
Old 04-25-2024, 10:00 AM   #29
Hockey Town

Patrick Paul is still a developmental pick, odds are he's not ready right away.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 10:00 AM   #30
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Guyton is the only one of those that is even worth discussing at 32 and even I think that's a stretch...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.