Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2023, 08:27 AM  
MY LITTLE #15

RIP Skip Towne

To our best knowledge (basically, Bwana), Skip Towne passed away on March 24, 2023. I didn't exactly have the most positive run-ins with him, but everyone who was anyone on here in the beginning deserves a thread in the In Memoriam forum.

I say we share our best (or worst) encounters with Skip, and then, only once this thread reached 100 posts, move it.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 12:41 PM   #76
Politically Incorrect

My time here only overlapped 1 year with Skip Towne.

I never remember anything negative and had little interaction with him. I never earned the privilege.

Another CP Legend has moved to the great Arrowhead in the sky.

RIP Skip Towne
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 12:47 PM   #77
MER

I was his favorite.
So that tells you all you need to know about him.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 12:50 PM   #78
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Never interacted with Skip. He stopped posting by the time I really started posting. Looking at his post history and found that he had 35 posts the day before his last posts here. Seems weird he just stopped all of the sudden. He wasn't fighting with anyone. It's weird.
Pretty sure I remember him getting pissed at someone and digging up some personal info on them. He was punished, and never returned.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 01:06 PM   #79
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Pretty sure I remember him getting pissed at someone and digging up some personal info on them. He was punished, and never returned.
Yeah he either doxxed someone or contacted their employer or something and never came back
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 01:09 PM   #80
Scott Pioli

RIP to a CP original.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-19-2023, 01:17 PM   #81
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Yeah he either doxxed someone or contacted their employer or something and never came back
It was me. He called my building principal. This had to be over 13 years ago. Most on this board knew my real name and occupation. He was complaining about teachers pay and him and I got into it.

My principal laughed about it but he really tried to screw my professional life because of postings on an internet message board.

Last edited by The Bad Guy; 07-19-2023 at 01:27 PM..
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 17 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 01:21 PM   #82
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I think you nailed it. Someone contacted someone's employer. I remember that story.
Was it Skip Towne?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 01:27 PM   #83
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
In this case, it won't hurt.

Here is the obit. https://www.tributearchive.com/obitu...am-scimeca-iii
Holy balls!! He wasn’t that far from me!! I’d given him the business about satellite because I’m Cable!! All in good humor, I had no idea he was that close!! Thanks for sharing this.
RIP nOOb!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 01:39 PM   #84
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
If I remember correctly, he did one of the major no-no's here and was put in timeout.
Can you be more specific?

It's funny, I was just wondering the other day what happened to old Skip. I know he could be harsh but I always enjoyed his banter.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 01:41 PM   #85
Supporter

Quote:
Oh, dang. Yeah, that's taking things way too far.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 01:44 PM   #86
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
It was me. He called my building principal. This had to be over 13 years ago. Most on this board knew my real name and occupation. He was complaining about teachers pay and him and I got into it.

My principal laughed about it but he really tried to screw my professional life because of postings on an internet message board.
He was temp banned for a week, but was apparently so butthurt over it that he never returned.

Here's an interesting thread about it.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222410
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 01:49 PM   #87
Supporter

Wow, looking at these old threads makes me realize that there are a lot of old posters who are no longer around here. I guess that is to be expected when one has been on a forum for over 22 years.
Old 07-19-2023, 01:54 PM   #88
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He was temp banned for a week, but was apparently so butthurt over it that he never returned.

Here's an interesting thread about it.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222410
I think I made it known in that thread how I felt about Skip at that time
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 01:54 PM   #89
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Wow, looking at these old threads makes me realize that there are a lot of old posters who are no longer around here. I guess that is to be expected when one has been on a forum for over 22 years.
N00b
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 01:55 PM   #90
Hockey Town

Man I bet skip never came back after he was laughed at by the principal.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.