Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:14 AM   #9031
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Thanks for the life sized pic.
I mean you can almost feel its heartbeat in that one
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:21 AM   #9032
The Constitutional Choo choo

Looks like a Armadilo on steroids
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:28 AM   #9033
The Constitutional Choo choo

Its late. So some cross threading.
The best Game Warden Big Foot story ever told by a Warden.
Happened because poachers were shooting black bears then selling the bears gallbladder on the Chinese black market.
Warden goes up the mountain after the poacher
Ends up being attacked.

https://youtu.be/A2nF1C__QnA
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:32 AM   #9034
Banned

Urban legend around here is that a guy cut down a saguaro, which is highly illigal, and it fell on him and killed him. Pretty funny.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:35 AM   #9035
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Three Amigo's when they eat the bat
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:37 AM   #9036
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm a little disappointed I'm going to have to go to Lawrence, KS or St Joseph to golf.
we are on lockdown as well in st joe
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:53 AM   #9037
MVP

I have a feeling this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. I've been going to several different Wal-Mart's to just people watch and there are much more people there than usual. The most alarming thing is the number of elderly patients there and the people on the motorized scooters with their oxygen tanks. I listen to conversations and lots of older people talking about how this is just over hyped non sense.

This is just what im noticing here in Missouri.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:04 AM   #9038
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
It probably had rabies then. Either way I eventually want to hear the facts on what precisely caused this thing. We're gonna need details dammit.
This virus was created in a lab in North carolina in 2015

Two employees of chinese origin left for Wuhang where it mysteriously evolved.

There was a special on OAN last Sunday that laid it all out.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:24 AM   #9039
Rookie

There are 26,892 confirmed cases in the US already, and it is not slowing down at all. I hope it doesn't get any worse than this.
Perspicacity is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:59 AM   #9040
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
China lies and cant be trusted.
**** them. They need to pay dearly for this shit. Every 4 years or so. Another killer bat rat virus comes from them commie bat rat eating bastards..
Don't forget most of the chemicals that the drug cartels in Mexico use to create meth and fentanyl come from China and the China state media is using propaganda to blame this outbreak on USA. North Korea's biggest supporter is also China.

These people are not our friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspicacity View Post
There are 26,892 confirmed cases in the US already, and it is not slowing down at all. I hope it doesn't get any worse than this.
Unfortunately, everything I have read from reputable health experts points to it getting much worse before it gets better. It is supposed to peak and then hopefully come down. It has not peaked yet. No one knows for sure when it will.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:02 AM   #9041
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

These people are not our friends.
Nobody is anymore. Some like it that way.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:08 AM   #9042

Quote:
Nobody is anymore. Some like it that way.
Why you say that? I'd like to think most of our allies still are. I wouldn't trust the Chinese though.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:12 AM   #9043
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Why you say that? I'd like to think most of our allies still are. I wouldn't trust the Chinese though.
I will not comment further.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:36 AM   #9044

Quote:
I will not comment further.
Right. My bad to all the mods in here if my previous posts were in anyway political.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:52 AM   #9045
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
For all those talking about our supplies. How many people CURRENTLY in the US are listed as server or critical with Covid-19?

You are telling me we can't treat them all right now with this treatment?

For those who are wondering what the numbers are it is 6 250mg doses of azithromycin and 18 doses of 200mg hydroxychloroquine per patient. (according to the French study)

I'd wager my local Walmart has enough to treat 50 people right now.
You'd be wrong. Pharmacies can't get it from any supplier right now.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote