Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:24 PM   #3841
Inmem 2.0

We are stacked at CB who in the **** are you releasing for EJ Gaines? Lmao some of you are batty as ****
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:30 PM   #3842
MVP

You know this goofy **** is hiding a can of Lays Stacks in his pants
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:36 PM   #3843
In Search of a Life

A nice slot WR with great hands and a good route runner would actually be something the Chiefs could use this season.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #3844
The pizza king of kansas

O.city that pringle.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #3845
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Here is the issue, you believe there is a veteran option available out there better than Fields at this point. There isn't.

Why do people think there is so much available talent out there at CB and RB?

Maybe I don't see Fields in the same light as you... I do think it's premature to presume there will not be players available that are perceived upgrades by this front office.

Look, I hope Fields wins DPOY... I just know there will be shuffling at the bottom of this roster nearing cutdown and it wouldn't surprise me to see a CB added.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 08-19-2019, 02:08 PM   #3846
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So Mark Fields has had a good preseason and camp, why isn't he getting more run with the 2nd team?
I'm not too concerned.

The difference between him and Fenton is night and day. He's just a much better player.

He's gonna make this team.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 02:09 PM   #3847
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm not too concerned.

The difference between him and Fenton is night and day. He's just a much better player.

He's gonna make this team.
I think so, but I had a twitter convo with a chiefs reporter/radio guy and he said "there's more to what happens on the field" in regards to Fields so I took that as something is going on or weird?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 02:10 PM   #3848
MVP

That "tackle" I saw Fenton make...I mean I'm pretty much done with him.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-19-2019, 02:16 PM   #3849

Quote:
I think so, but I had a twitter convo with a chiefs reporter/radio guy and he said "there's more to what happens on the field" in regards to Fields so I took that as something is going on or weird?
Fields has focus/desire issues that go back to his first year at Clemson.

There are some concerns that he's just a space cadet and he'll just not show up in some critical game/moment.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 02:24 PM   #3850
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Fields has focus/desire issues that go back to his first year at Clemson.

There are some concerns that he's just a space cadet and he'll just not show up in some critical game/moment.
Interesting.

Get him some adderrall and lets play football.
Old 08-19-2019, 02:56 PM   #3851
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Interesting.

Get him some adderrall and lets play football.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:03 PM   #3852
Hockey Town

And now Nick Jacobs thinks that Cam Erving should get some RG snaps because apparently he thinks LDT is shit.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 03:10 PM   #3853

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
And now Nick Jacobs thinks that Cam Erving should get some RG snaps because apparently he thinks LDT is shit.
Then it's garbage in/garbage out.

I disagree that LDT is shit, but if I presume he is for the purpose of discussion, I still see no point.

Because Cam Erving is undeniably shit.
Old 08-19-2019, 03:28 PM   #3854
Veteran

LDT has been a solid Guard, maybe he lost a step from the injury? I don't know, but he has been a solid Guard.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-19-2019, 03:33 PM   #3855
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
This is bullshit... Erving is not a upgrade..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.