Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2019, 06:56 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2019 at 09:19 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:26 PM   #976
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
He strikes me as a really fast guy who plays football as opposed to a football player who's really fast.

JFC it’s just one bad take after another from you lately. What a ****ing moron you’ve become.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:27 PM   #977
Threepeat!

Smart fair catch on last ko. Has good hands for a small guy. Can't teach speed. So far, looks like a perfect fit for this offense
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:28 PM   #978
MVP

I think Tyreek's injury could be a blessing in disguise. Hardman is getting some very important game reps right now. This could pay off huge in the playoffs. Belichick cannot possibly shut down all 5 weapons at once: Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Robinson. Need them all to be healthy for the playoff run.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:28 PM   #979
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
That’s the determination after the past two weeks?....

What?
Yeah, that does not make much sense to me.

Back to back weeks he has TD's of 75+ yards (one called back). I thought he looked good today.

Was alert too...recovered the Watkins fumble, and was smart enough to signal for the fair catch on the onside kick.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:28 PM   #980
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I can’t wait until we get Tyreek back on the field with this guy
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:29 PM   #981
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Yeah, that does not make much sense to me.

Back to back weeks he has TD's of 75+ yards (one called back). I thought he looked good today.

Was alert too...recovered the Watkins fumble, and was smart enough to signal for the fair catch on the onside kick.
And he’s flashed solid hands too downfield. Tracking the ball very well.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:32 PM   #982
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
That’s the determination after the past two weeks?....

What?
I said what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

JFC it’s just one bad take after another from you lately. What a ****ing moron you’ve become.
Did I just kick your dog or something?

You've become a real crybaby bitch lately. Not every post made has to be deepthroating our players, dude.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:34 PM   #983
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I said what I said.

Did I just kick your dog or something?

You've become a real crybaby bitch lately. Not every post made has to be deepthroating our players, dude.
Dude that’s a laughably bad take. Sorry, but it is what it is.

If you don’t want to be called out on it, be better.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:36 PM   #984
oxymoron

It took Sammy Watkins a full year to learn this offense. The fact that they trust Hardman enough to even play him at this point, much less start him, tells me that he's definitely a football player, and not just a track guy.

Just to put it in some perspective, Tyreek Hill at this point in his career had 6 catches for 43 yards. Hardman has 6 for 158, and had another 75 called back on a hold. Now he's obviously not Tyreek Hill, but that's pretty solid for a freaking rookie in an Andy Reid offense.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:37 PM   #985
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I think Tyreek's injury could be a blessing in disguise. Hardman is getting some very important game reps right now. This could pay off huge in the playoffs. Belichick cannot possibly shut down all 5 weapons at once: Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Robinson. Need them all to be healthy for the playoff run.
Absolutely... Mecole is schooled up, and Reek has fresh legs

Win/Win

All this kid does is catch backbreaking bombs right now, its a beautiful thing... Reid is working him into the recipe perfectly
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:37 PM   #986
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dude that’s a laughably bad take. Sorry, but it is what it is.

If you don’t want to be called out on it, be better.
I didn't expect it to be a popular take.. just sharing my opinion on a football message board lol

But for real, though. It's tough to argue with the production. He's obviously killing it when called on thus far. I'd argue anyone would in this offense. It literally does not matter who we put in at RB or WR- they excel in this offense.

He lacks refinement. He'll likely get better. I'm just saying he doesn't look like near the natural footballer that Tyreek did when he was a rookie.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:39 PM   #987
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I can’t wait until we get Tyre ek back on the field with this guy
Ultimately, our receiving corp will be better because of the Hill injury. Both Hardman and Robinson have made big strides they might not have gotten the chance to make if Hill hadn't gotten injured. I think Reid will feel more comfortably going 4-wide with Kelce now. When Fisher gets back, we should be an even more dangerous offense now.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:40 PM   #988
Veteran

It didn't even look like he used the burners on his long catch but I had a stat pop up that it was the fastest chiefs play this year at 21.78mph
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-22-2019, 03:43 PM   #989
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornstock View Post
It didn't even look like he used the burners on his long catch but I had a stat pop up that it was the fastest chiefs play this year at 21.78mph
That's a pretty high speed. I wonder what the top ten are leaguewide so far.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:43 PM   #990
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornstock View Post
And everyone thinks Darrell Williams is a bruiser back. He reached top speed at 20.88 MPH
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.