Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2008, 07:58 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Bonus Points.
Name the infamous parody site, and her response to the site.
and name the poster responsible for the site
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can View Post
and name the poster responsible for the site
MeMyselfI
POP is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.POP is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:35 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by POP View Post
MeMyselfI
yes

but I'm referring to the parody site
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #5
Starter

Quote:
yes

KCGannonstalker.com
Shootr is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Shootr is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootr View Post
KCGannonstalker.com
i can't give you points, but yes again

a trip down memory lane...
Old 03-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #7
Wasted away again...

Quote:
yes

Very few people know who did that. I happen to be one of them.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Very few people know who did that. I happen to be one of them.
i was just looking for the poster's planet name....I don't actually know who it was...
Old 03-16-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
Wasted away again...

Quote:
i was just looking for the poster's planet name....I don't actually know who it was...
I'm not telling...
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:30 AM   #10
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Excellent suggestion.

Which NFL player was stalked by memyselfI(sofisty/dense) and her website? Which team does this supposed Chiefs fan also claim to like?

Bonus Points.
Name the infamous parody site, and her response to the site.
Rich Gannon
Shootr is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Shootr is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.