Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-27-2019, 07:26 PM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My son crapped ALL over this movie the other day, which really surprised me, but he did say that The Mandalorian was outstanding

So I’ll be renting this on the cheap, and trying to find an “alternative” means to see Mandalorian
just pay the $6 for a month and watch the 8 episodes of the Mandalorian and then cancel. Well worth the $6. The Mandalorian rocks.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2019, 10:14 AM   #3
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My son crapped ALL over this movie the other day, which really surprised me, but he did say that The Mandalorian was outstanding

So I’ll be renting this on the cheap, and trying to find an “alternative” means to see Mandalorian

To be honest I’m sick of how they’re trashing the SW legacy, all the new ones sans Rogue One have been ****ing garbage IMO... and before someone jumps down my throat for that opinion, bear in mind I’m an ORIGINAL SW nerd

Watched the first run of New Hope at a drive-in theater and had ALL the toys... so I’m damn well entitled to my opinion

They had their chance to reunite Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie... and ****ing BLEW it
You sound just like my son....he is THE Original Star Wars nerd and has pretty much trashed a lot of the SW movies since the original trilogy. He is a devoted follower of the canon and hates what Disney has done to the product. (Although he loves Clone Wars)

Me....I enjoy it for what it is. I don't try and follow the canon or try to read all the books to help me understand everything.

Now.....having said that I am really locked in on The Mandalorian!!
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 02:15 PM   #4
I'll be back.

You don't. It's a bunch of Jar Jar Abrams hand-waving bullshit.

Rey and Ren's dyad can regenerate zombie Palpatine? Why? Cus. Shut up and turn your brain off for fun over the top force unleashed bullshit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2019, 02:41 PM   #5
Banned

The issue for me was everything was abrupt. At least with avengers it was essentially a two parter and explained. They missed that in the last jedi
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-27-2019, 09:03 PM   #6
Rabbi Goldmann

Enjoyed it at theater, enjoying it more as I reflect.

Boys: if I’m bullish on something (other than Mahomes obv), then you know it’s decent. I’m a harsh critic. The movie was fun and it was surprising and f***, I paid $15 to make me and my sons happy as clams.

Do you know how many times me and my wife have dropped $150-200 to leave Camarohead unhappy?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2019, 09:53 PM   #7
I'll be back.

THIS would have been an ending.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2019, 12:01 AM   #8
I'll be back.

Old 12-28-2019, 12:11 AM   #9
I'll be back.

srsly

**** JJ

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 12:57 AM   #10
I'll be back.

Old 12-28-2019, 05:25 PM   #11
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Well, turns out the wife wants to go see this, since she liked Mandalorian so much. So we're going tomorrow afternoon.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2019, 05:55 PM   #12
I'll be back.

she's going to be so disappointed

you moreso
Old 12-28-2019, 06:33 PM   #13
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
she's going to be so disappointed

you moreso
I have really, really low expectations.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2019, 06:38 PM   #14
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I have really, really low expectations.
Deep six all expectations and just go in thinking that you're seeing a Star Wars movie. It's a mess, but there are a few legit good scenes in it.

If you really want to get picky and can't lower expectations, just mother**** RJ and KK as many times as needed until the splitting migraine goes away.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2019, 08:36 PM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

From everything I've read and heard it doesn't suck as much as the last one. At least that's a step in the right direction.