Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2024, 04:37 PM  
sorta mod-ish

Deadpool & Wolverine

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:57 AM   #61
20 Menthol KOOLs

At this point I think they’re better off recasting Wolverine with someone more comic book accurate. A smaller name.

You are not going to match or outdo Jackman so don’t even try.

Find some dude who’s like 5’4”-5’6”, hairy, probably a little smelly but handsome with an animal magnetism.

And yeah, try to incorporate him into the team. If you want to make him the focal point, make a standalone movie for him where he can steal the shine.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 02:20 PM   #62
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I think that is needed though for wolverine.

Jackman besides being a great actor, he helped ruin xmen. The movies were about him and not the team. Wolverine needs to be a lesser role for the movie to succeed imo.
Maybe it was just the kid in me loving the character, but I always felt like Wolverine was the epicenter of the X-Men comics as well.

For better and for worse, I feel like most of the X-Men movies handled him roughly similarly to the comics. The universe really did work around him for the most part.

I mean they could try a Storm or even a Cyclops arc here and there (obviously the Jean Grey stuff happened but she was pretty massive in some of the movies as well), but they didn't work as well for young DJLN.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 03:20 PM   #63
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
At this point I think they’re better off recasting Wolverine with someone more comic book accurate. A smaller name.

You are not going to match or outdo Jackman so don’t even try.

Find some dude who’s like 5’4”-5’6”, hairy, probably a little smelly but handsome with an animal magnetism.

And yeah, try to incorporate him into the team. If you want to make him the focal point, make a standalone movie for him where he can steal the shine.
Sounds like a weird idea(not a small name really either) but Daniel Radcliff might not be a bad choice for a younger smaller guy. He is in shape and 5'5 but he might need to put on a little bulk to pull it off. He seems to be more into artsy stuff but who can pass up a huge payday?

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2024, 04:04 PM   #64
20 Menthol KOOLs

I’ve seen that idea floated around out there and I have to be honest.. I ****ing hate it lol

I can’t see him as anything other than Harry Potter.

On top of that, he isn’t burly or intimidating enough. Maybe he can act it up and reach that point but I think he gives off more of a weirdo crazy person vibe; whereas, Wolverine should give off a quiet confidence. He’s the dude you know is all there mentally, he’ll just **** you up if you cross a certain line.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote