https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html

Try it, it's addictive.

Wordle 356 4/6

🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited by NinerDoug; 06-10-2022 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: New link
NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 06:03 AM   #1471
Sexiest Athlete

Wordle 303 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 06:11 AM   #1472
Starter

Wordle 303 4/6

🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 06:36 AM   #1473
legend

Wordle 303 2/6

⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 07:50 AM   #1474
MVP

#waffle87 3/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 3
wafflegame.net
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-18-2022, 09:19 AM   #1475
Elway be drinkin' again

Wordle 303 5/6

🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#waffle87 2/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited by Shiver Me Timbers; 04-18-2022 at 09:26 AM..
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-18-2022, 09:20 AM   #1476
MVP

Wordle 303 3/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 11:37 AM   #1477
MVP

Wordle 303 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-18-2022, 11:59 AM   #1478
hoc impetu faciendo non stabit

Wordle 303 3/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 12:07 PM   #1479
MVP

Wordle 303 3/6

⬜⬜����⬜
����⬜⬜��
����������

I guess I am late to this craze. Kind of fun and for a first try I think I did alright.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 12:14 PM   #1480
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Wordle 303 3/6

⬜⬜����⬜
����⬜⬜��
����������

I guess I am late to this craze. Kind of fun and for a first try I think I did alright.
If you click "Go Advanced" and paste there it will look better. Good job though, it's addictive.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 12:49 PM   #1481
Life is changing..

Wordle 303 **/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:39 PM   #1482
Veteran

Wordle 303 3/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Only posting because it looks like a pyramid with a sun beside it.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-18-2022, 02:48 PM   #1483
EvOlVeD

Wordle 304 4/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-18-2022, 09:08 PM   #1484
Sexiest Athlete

#waffle88 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 2
wafflegame.net
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 11:05 PM   #1485
Veteran

Yikes! After 80 successes, I thought this one might be the one!

Wordle 304 6/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli