Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2015, 09:43 AM  
left blank intentionally

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach

Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce ****ing Arians and Tom ****ing Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 02-12-2021 at 01:34 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:43 AM   #391
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
This type of post is why I spend $20/month on CP.

Pure comedy gold.

"11 game willing streaks in the NFL mean nothing???"

Please continue! Don't stop! Good stuff!
Did they get a ribbon for it or something?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:46 AM   #392
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Reid is the same coach as Herm or Romeo in my eyes.
You obviously masturbate too much. You've gone blind.

Andy Reid is not perfect. But if you think he is the same coach as Herm and Romeo, you are blind.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 11:16 AM   #393
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
You obviously masturbate too much. You've gone blind.

Andy Reid is not perfect. But if you think he is the same coach as Herm and Romeo, you are blind.
That looked like a Herm Edwards team out there last Saturday. That final drive was classic "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory during the big game" Herm.

Romeo never had a team with any talent to coach, and was a clueless buffoon. Herm had a decent record from NY when he got here and got fired in the middle of a rebuild.

Either one of them could have mismanaged the clock last Saturday just as well as Reid did...I'm sure of it.

How much I polish my bishop has nothing to do with it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 11:42 AM   #394
left blank intentionally

Quote:
This type of post is why I spend $20/month on CP.

Pure comedy gold.

"11 game willing streaks in the NFL mean nothing???"

Please continue! Don't stop! Good stuff!
That 11 game win streak is worth a lot of money to Chunt.

Absolutely meaningless to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Did they get a ribbon for it or something?
Exactly
Old 01-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #395
Always ask 'Why?"

[QUOTE=rabblerouser;12041094]That 11 game win streak is worth a lot of money to Chunt.

Absolutely meaningless to me.

And who are you to the Chiefs?
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:02 PM   #396
left blank intentionally

Quote:

And who are you to the Chiefs?
A former season ticket holder, and recovering homer.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:44 PM   #397
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Good coaches do that all the time. No one ever sees it coming.
I guess that's so they didn't have to listen to the time-honored, "they might have left too much time on the clock" had we scored fast, got the OSK (or got them to go 3-and-out), and scored a 2nd TD quickly. So not wasting all that time would have set them up for insult.

Logic.......................Reason (connect the dots)

So there's that.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 05:32 PM   #398
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I guess that's so they didn't have to listen to the time-honored, "they might have left too much time on the clock" had we scored fast, got the OSK (or got them to go 3-and-out), and scored a 2nd TD quickly. So not wasting all that time would have set them up for insult.

Logic.......................Reason (connect the dots)

So there's that.
Are you serious?? "Insult"??

NO.

It's what you have a ****ing defense for, duh. A supposedly great one when they man everyone up and knock the shit out of people. Don't know why they didn't just play their game and make the Patriots do the adjusting.

I'm baffled. **** 'insults' - at that point, you need as many points as possible. As quickly as possible.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

(I'd post the Herm meme, but photobucket is down for maintenance.)
Old 01-20-2016, 06:50 PM   #399
Choco Favre

Quote:
That looked like a Herm Edwards team out there last Saturday. That final drive was classic "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory during the big game" Herm.

Romeo never had a team with any talent to coach, and was a clueless buffoon. Herm had a decent record from NY when he got here and got fired in the middle of a rebuild.

Either one of them could have mismanaged the clock last Saturday just as well as Reid did...I'm sure of it.

How much I polish my bishop has nothing to do with it.

Especially the offense in the first half.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:23 PM   #400
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Are you serious?? "Insult"??

NO.

It's what you have a ****ing defense for, duh. A supposedly great one when they man everyone up and knock the shit out of people. Don't know why they didn't just play their game and make the Patriots do the adjusting.

I'm baffled. **** 'insults' - at that point, you need as many points as possible. As quickly as possible.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

(I'd post the Herm meme, but photobucket is down for maintenance.)
I don't disagree, I'm clearly in the "WTF Andy?" camp! I'm just saying what nutty synaptic fires where going off inside Andy's cranium...

I know, I know, I'm trying to rationalize insanity.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:01 PM   #401
"You like to drink?"

Why angle for a play where your team -where any team- is facing an 80%+ chance of failure?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 11:11 PM   #402
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I don't disagree, I'm clearly in the "WTF Andy?" camp! I'm just saying what nutty synaptic fires where going off inside Andy's cranium...

I know, I know, I'm trying to rationalize insanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Why angle for a play where your team -where any team- is facing an 80%+ chance of failure?
Because...Chiefs??

I got nothing.

I guess it's a thing, because he did the exact same shit in the SB vs NE.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:25 AM   #403
Andy Reid Supporter

I know this goes back to Andy, but WTF was Albert Wilson thinking when he caught the ball at the 4 yard line and stayed in bounds with 2:54 left?

Yes that's on Andy, but I think more of it is on Wilson. It's the 2 min drill. Ever since high school you should know that you get out of bounds in that situation.

Just an awful **** up there
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:29 AM   #404
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I know this goes back to Andy, but WTF was Albert Wilson thinking when he caught the ball at the 4 yard line and stayed in bounds with 2:54 left?

Yes that's on Andy, but I think more of it is on Wilson. It's the 2 min drill. Ever since high school you should know that you get out of bounds in that situation.

The entire thing makes me want to put an ice pack on my forehead.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:54 AM   #405
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

He caught the ball at the 5, turned and tried to score. I don't think it was an atrocious mistake. He came up about a foot short.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.