Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2020, 05:41 PM   Topic Starter
Life is changing..

Help me name that tune!

Earlier today a song popped into my head, and I've been trying to figure out the name of it, to no avail. Here are things I know about the song.

1. I once heard it played before kickoff at Arrowhead. Probably 15-20 years ago when I was but a wee lad.

2. It starts out with just a piano. I think there are lyrics later in the song - unfortunately, I know none of them. The beginning of the song is very upbeat. (Think of music just before kickoff to get everyone fired up)

3. I would guess this song was recorded in the 80's, or possibly late 70's. I could alsobe horribly wrong.

Name that tune!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.