Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM  
Pedantic

A Pre-Season Level Headed Review Week 3 2024

**Disclaimer** I focused most of my attention on the specialty players - not so much on the fatties

Kelvin Joesph holding times 2 on the first drive is not impressive, then comes back and makes a nice play almost INT on the 3rd bears drive. Not sure if it was Joseph or Rolland-Wallace that was supposed to cover the Bears WR that got a 1st on a 20 yard gain.

But it is interesting that Joseph and Watson and Connor get the "start" over Boye-Doe, Johnson and Taylor. Could be needing a longer look or could be giving them an opportunity to showcase before cut downs.

Jaylen Watson losing his man in coverage on the first drive for a big gain was disappointing. Good lord the flailing of Watson the 37 yard bears pass - trying too hard to draw the penalty.

Toney playing like someone told him he was close to being cut.

Didn't get a good look at the third and one but someone got blown up on the OL that got to Steeles legs in the backfield.

4th down was a massive failure in blocking but it was pretty obvious what the play was.

Wanya getting hurt is somewhat concerning ..still need depth....hope it's nothing big.

Justyn Ross with a nice 10 yard catch. Showing he is more than a 50/50 guy. Another great contested catch in traffic in the 2nd.

I think the hit on Oladokun made that deep throw to Hardman sail wide. Love to see Oladokun take off running he is really good at finding the seams.

Mecole with a very nice 44 yard return on the KO. Nice to see Mecole doing some on the field coaching with Ross - who looked confused on that play but Mecole trying to get him right.

Christiansen making a smart play and Hicks being Johnny on the spot.

Hicks is just ALL OVER the field making plays and a nice breakup at the goal line.

Steele is your #2 behind Pacheco - gonna make an amazing 1-2 punch.

Emani Bailey making some noise having a better night than Prince.

A Skyy Moore sighting and a decent return.

That 2nd Oladokun INT was really really behind Hardman and Oladokun really took a crushing hit on that play too. I would love to see what he could do with better protection...

Remigio really looking good on returns

DJ Miller I have no idea who you are but that was a great heads up play even if it didn't count.

Christiansen blew the coverage on the 4th Bears TD - that guy was WIDE open

LRZ runs....weird but it works.

Ingram runs like he wants a spot on the practice squad

Cornell Powell #1 WR on the practice squad

Kamal Hadden and Gillespie with the nice turn over.

Sheets with the nice catch even if he was out of bounds - where did this Book come from? It's like he an Oladokun traded playbooks.

Montrell Washington saying he wants a practice squad spot as well with the catch on a 50 yard bomb.

Cupp making a case for the PS with a nice little catch and run in for a score.

Last edited by DenverChief; Yesterday at 10:07 PM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM   #2
Feeling Victorian

I know it's the last preseason game and all but I was disappointed with the overall effort given on both sides of the ball. Like they were all looking forward to the team pizza party after.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM   #3
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

The level headed view is the majority of the players who played tonight will hopefully never see meaningful playing time this season.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:12 AM   #4
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
I know it's the last preseason game and all but I was disappointed with the overall effort given on both sides of the ball. Like they were all looking forward to the team pizza party after.
When you look long and hard at depth most of what you see is reasons why they aren't starting.

our LT looks to be legit though.
Skip to the 37 minute mark:

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.