Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2023, 01:41 PM  
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

2024 Tight End class

I don't have anything remarkable to talk about here but I wanted to talk about this guy and didn't see a TE thread.

Cade Stover, TE for Ohio State. I'm really impressed by him. I think I'd be willing to trade up in the 3rd or maybe even take him in the 2nd depending on how he tests.

He's just a really polished catcher, he's very physical. He's a little shorter than I like in a TE especially if he measures more like 6'2'' than the 6'4'' he's listed at. In either event, I think he's the guy I'm zoning in on in this draft since Bowers is a pipe dream.

Anybody have a guy out there they're particularly interested in that may be within range? If so, who and what round?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 01:24 PM   #91
In Search of a Life

After finally looking over the TE class, it's a huge gap between Bowers and everyone else IMO. Huge.

Would almost say it goes from T1 to T3 immediately. Someone is going to take him early in result.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:50 PM   #92
A Great Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Sinnott is gonna be really good.
Someone is getting a steal
Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jethopper must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:52 PM   #93
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
After finally looking over the TE class, it's a huge gap between Bowers and everyone else IMO. Huge.

Would almost say it goes from T1 to T3 immediately. Someone is going to take him early in result.
I agree, only 1 premium TE but several others that could become really productive players IMO. I think at least 1 of the next ~5 or so TEs in Sanders, Sinnott, Wiley, Holker, etc... has a chance to pop, but not sure which one.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:21 PM   #94
MVP

Never did give my final opinion on the TEs...

1. Brock Bowers, Georgia (R1)
2. Ja'Tavion Sanders, Texas (R2)
3. Jared Wiley, TCU (R3)
4. Cade Stover, Ohio State (R3)
5. Theo Johnson, Penn State (R4)
6. Ben Sinnott, Kansas State (R4)
7. Jaheim Bell, Florida State (R5)
8. Tip Reiman, Illinois (R5)
9. Tanner McLachlan, Arizona (R6)
10. Erick All, Iowa (R6)
11. A.J. Barner, Michigan (R7)
12. Dallin Holker, Colorado State (R7)
13. Brevyn Spann-Ford, Minneosota (R7)
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:05 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I agree, only 1 premium TE but several others that could become really productive players IMO. I think at least 1 of the next ~5 or so TEs in Sanders, Sinnott, Wiley, Holker, etc... has a chance to pop, but not sure which one.
I think someone like Stover could have a solid career but no major steals like Detroit got.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:53 PM   #96
Starter

If we draft a TE this year I like either Tanner McLachlan or Erick All. Both move well with good hands. All has had trouble staying healthy though.
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:09 PM   #97
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

3. Jared Wiley, TCU (R3)
10. Erick All, Iowa (R6)
I’ve found myself liking Wiley over sanders lately. I think it’s largely a product of sanders fall from grace. Wiley just has some of the kelce to his game despite saying he models his game after kittle.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-21-2024, 09:38 AM   #98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

3. Jared Wiley, TCU (R3)
10. Erick All, Iowa (R6)
I love Sinnott in the round 4 range. But there’s been a ton of smoke about him being the second TE off the board. As much as I like him… I’m not sure about that

Actually I just checked and he’s +125 to be the second. With Sanders at +220
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote