Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2022, 08:34 PM   #151
Why so serious?

Thoroughly enjoyed. More more more.

Staylor, your boy was a little bitch when confronted with a powerful blonde girl. Weak.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2022, 08:50 PM   #152
**** That Noise

I loved hearing the GoT theme song this time around. I don’t believe if was in the first episode. It was a little different with it not showing a map, but I suppose the show hasn’t ventured to many city’s or showing multiple storylines like GoT.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 09:15 PM   #153
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Episode 2 was good. Looking at the coming attraction, I’m not sure I like the quick fast forward.
Agreed! Really enjoy it so far. But based on the trailer for next week:

Spoiler!
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-28-2022, 10:06 PM   #154
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Agreed! Really enjoy it so far. But based on the trailer for next week:

Spoiler!

I took it as just a preview of the series not the next episode. Mostly because the preview showed the crab situation getting action so unless they literally want us to think that gets dealt with years from now it would seem at least next weeks episode isn’t a big jump, unless they did it mid episode.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-29-2022, 06:30 AM   #155
Immanentize The Eschaton

I liked the second episode more than the first. Nice to see the credit sequence, it was visually satisfying. The opening scene was compelling. There was a nice dramatic peak to the main conflict and it was resolved well. The story moved along and made me interested in what happens next. Best of all no scenes of Doctor Who ****ing a whore doggy style and grunting in dissatisfaction when he failed to ejaculate, I can live without those.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:03 AM   #156
GDT white noise poster

yeah I'm still cautiously optimistic for this show.

I'd rate it a solid B so far which isn't bad, an A+ episode would be like the Red Wedding episode. I guess it's still possible for it to fall apart but they have source material and everyone involved seems competent.

Looking forward to a fight between 2 dragon riders which I assume will happen at some point (I haven't read the books this is based on but I mean it seems like something that will happen)
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-29-2022, 09:06 AM   #157
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

I haven't read this book but if it ends the same with the girl going full tyrant and killing innocent people I'll be pissed
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:22 AM   #158
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

They have to jump ahead in time to get close to the Dance of Dragons timeline.

Otherwise it would be like a 15 year build up to it.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:54 AM   #159
Supporter

I enjoyed it. I don't think they're killing it Better Call Saul style, but I was satisfied by the end of it.

I won't lie, I was creeped out at the prospect of marrying the 12 year old. That was just unpleasant.

I watched a dork video and got a bit spoiled. Normally the dork videos are good about it, but I'm guessing he talked in a different dork video about where the story goes, because the way he talked, he presumed the audience knew where this was going. I did not. But just a heads up, spoilers are out there.

I heard a interesting take on a podcast this morning. The take was that after the first few seasons, GOT had a GRRM shaped hole in it because it ran out of the books, and the shows lacked the story building components that made GOT great. HOD has a D&D shaped hole in it that lacks the magic of getting some of the dialogue fleshed out and on screen as a charismatic performance. That's all paraphrased, but that's the jist of it.

And I think its right. There was some good stuff in there. The line, "I'd rather face Balereon himself than a 15 year old girl" is legitimately funny. But it lacked the Sean Bean humility or the Ian Glenn grizzled wisdom of similar comments. I had forgotten how funny it is when they say "7 hells", but it certainly doesn't land the same from a wooden performance than Mark Addy bellowing it at the top of his lungs.

I think that take is pretty accurate, but that's not me putting it on blast, they did a lot of stuff right. Daemon's performance was really nuanced and good IMO. And they got back to doing a nice job of setting up what's coming without some blocky stupid exposition that beats you over the head with it.

And I totally dorked out when she

Spoiler!

That was awesome. I'm a ****ing 10 year old. LOL
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 11:02 AM   #160
"You like to drink?"

The palpable unease in Viserys effectively courting his 12 year old cousin successfully outdid any sort of bids for an emotional response in a viewer than anything from GoT S8.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 11:40 AM   #161
Needs more middle fingers

First two episodes of this have been more entertaining than the first two episodes of GoT.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 11:42 AM   #162
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
First two episodes of this have been more entertaining than the first two episodes of GoT.
If you ever talk this way about Sean Bean again........ I'm leaving you
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 11:45 AM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
If you ever talk this way about Sean Bean again........ I'm leaving you
Dragons. Cool CGI. Crab people and shit. GoT season 1 took awhile to pick up steam.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 11:52 AM   #164
I'll be back.

my only problem with this show is that Rhaenyra is just dany lite at this point, and it's becoming annoying
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 11:58 AM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
my only problem with this show is that Rhaenyra is just dany lite at this point, and it's becoming annoying
You should just be happy that she isn't black.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote