Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 02:16 PM  
Banned

Iconic movie scenes....

....we all have our favorites, one of mine...

That got me searching out a book on Doc Holliday, what an interesting guy he was.

https://www.google.com/books/edition...sec=frontcover

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-06-2020 at 02:32 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:01 PM   #61
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I was going to put on the Easy Rider death scene, you beat me to it.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-07-2020, 03:04 PM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I was going to put on the Easy Rider death scene, you beat me to it.
I've been beat to it a half dozen times in this thread, ha!!!!

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-07-2020 at 03:13 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:13 PM   #63
I could of gone pro

Butch Cassidy ending was on my short list to put up. Here's one nobody will choose.

Looking for Mr. Goodbar, 1977 film Diane Keaton made right after Annie Hall. It did well and made $22 million and had two academy nominations, but it's never been made on DVD, I don't why or who has blocked it. There is no scene clip, just the entire movie. It's kind of like Cruising by Al Pacino, very out of character and very dark and sexual.

See a young Tom Berenger kill Diane Keaton, go to about 2:02 in the movie.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-07-2020, 03:22 PM   #64
**** the Raiders

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 03:27 PM   #65
Banned

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-07-2020 at 03:49 PM..
Old 04-07-2020, 03:53 PM   #66
Banned

Old 04-07-2020, 03:54 PM   #67
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
Butch Cassidy ending was on my short list to put up. Here's one nobody will choose.

Looking for Mr. Goodbar, 1977 film Diane Keaton made right after Annie Hall. It did well and made $22 million and had two academy nominations, but it's never been made on DVD, I don't why or who has blocked it. There is no scene clip, just the entire movie. It's kind of like Cruising by Al Pacino, very out of character and very dark and sexual.

See a young Tom Berenger kill Diane Keaton, go to about 2:02 in the movie.

Damn, I tried to watch that and had to stop. Jesus.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:10 PM   #68
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Christopher Walken misbehavin':

Last edited by Megatron96; 04-07-2020 at 04:21 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:51 PM   #69
Banned

TV...Just talking the fight scene

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-07-2020 at 05:56 PM..
Old 04-07-2020, 06:18 PM   #70
In Mahomes I trust!

Have NOT looked through entire thread but..

JoJo Rabbit ending scene...

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:18 PM   #71
Banned

Old 04-07-2020, 08:19 PM   #72
Banned

Don't worry about going over five pages, if we double up, oh well, so what.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:40 PM   #73
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:53 PM   #74
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Posted a few vids up the page. But point remains. Great scene.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:54 PM   #75
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Damn, I tried to watch that and had to stop. Jesus.
I know what you mean. I saw Looking for Mr. Goodbar one time on HBO in the 80's and I never forgot that ending. I tried to find the DVD to rent, and it's never been released.