Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:05 PM   #406
In Mahomes I trust!

My Kansas City Star 2/3/20 print came in today and so did my SB LIV game day program frame. That is everything until the March release of the SB blu ray which I pre-ordered.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:08 PM   #407
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
Got this in the mail today...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I know you answered this already but where did you get this metal sign pls?
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:29 PM   #408
Diablo Negro

Picked these up at Sam's Club today, the got them in this morning and they were almost gone.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 02:00 PM   #409
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I know you answered this already but where did you get this metal sign pls?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...3796730517956/
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:08 PM   #410
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Link for Mahomes Baby Yoda shirt:

https://merch.icestork.com/157137841-1411325362.html
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 05:23 PM   #411
You don't faze me, Gobble.

I just ordered this from Made in KC.

https://madeinkc.co/collections/game...-the-world-tee
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wearethechamps.png
Views:	186
Size:	342.1 KB
ID:	119959  
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-21-2020, 05:28 PM   #412
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Picked these up at Sam's Club today, the got them in this morning and they were almost gone.
This stuff is the shitty part of living outside of the area. I can’t get any of this shit without paying out the ass.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 05:31 PM   #413
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This stuff is the shitty part of living outside of the area. I can’t get any of this shit without paying out the ass.
I was just about to make this post.

Ya'll get all the cool shit. Living in SD i can't even pick up a T-shirt or Jersey locally.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 05:31 PM   #414
Elway be drinkin' again

I broke down and bought a Superbowl champion hat.
Just got an email stating my signed Mahomes Picture (holding the Lombardi) will be here late March.

My real prize is coming in a few weeks- I "commissioned" Stevie Ray to do me up a Canvas.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 05:39 PM   #415
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

Ya'll get all the cool shit. Living in SD i can't even pick up a T-shirt or Jersey locally.
They have ONE T-shirt here and that shit is way over priced and generic.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 06:08 PM   #416
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Quote:

Yep, the price of being an out of town fan is pretty steep. If memory serves, those wine bottles were going for around $100. As much as I love the bottle, I can't justify the cost.

I'll occasionally run accross some Chiefs stuff at the fleamarket, but I normally bite the bullet and order anything I want online. Hell, Wal-mart didn't even have anything. You can bet your ass the had plenty of cheatriot shit last year though.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 07:03 PM   #417
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Well, if you ordered this

Prepare for a bit of disappoint.

The red is too bright and the area around the collar/hood is ill-fitting/off. Not truly awful or anything, but annoying.

That's two for two on the apparel being not up to par.

Considering returning both of them. Like The Franchise said, this is the truly sucky part of no longer living in the area. I wouldn't have bought either one of these items had I actually seen them in person.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 07:41 PM   #418
Banned

I really like this print: https://kansas-city-star.myshopify.c...fine-art-print
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:25 PM   #419
Diablo Negro

Quote:

Think of all the money you are saving.

I have purchased a large newspaper print, 4 shirts, 3 hats (1 for my dad) and a $40 bottle of wine I will never drink. (the other was for a friend).
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:18 PM
MatriculatingHank
This message has been deleted by MatriculatingHank.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:34 PM   #420
The pizza king of kansas

my shirt came in.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.