Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 12:22 PM  
#triggering

Resetting email and PW

Two things… my ID is set with an email that I have not used in 15 years. Trying to reset my password because I cannot remember it. Is there an Admin that I can work with to fix this and have my email changed?

Thanks
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:50 PM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Did you even try to look?

User CP -> Edit Your Details

The very first thing on that page:

Email & Password
Please click the button below to edit your email address and password. Any changes you've made on this page will not be saved
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:14 PM   #3
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Did you even try to look?

User CP -> Edit Your Details

The very first thing on that page:

Email & Password
Please click the button below to edit your email address and password. Any changes you've made on this page will not be saved
Yes. I cannot change the email without remembering my password. I can’t reset the password with an email I no longer access.

Mainly visit on mobile and have not had to use my Pw in forever. I just do not recall what I used.

So, yeah… I saw that information.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.