Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 07:39 AM   #661
It was not a fair catch

Not Super Bowl-but I ordered one

https://viralstyle.com/viralbebudkte...s1N63XiJxfovYM
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:04 AM   #662
Has a particular set of skills

I ordered a bunch of Chinese stuff. Totally surprised at the good quality. Took months to get here. So that's a trade off but I saved 80% on the stuff.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 10:47 PM   #663
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 View Post
Yes, but it won't arrive until after the china virus is no longer a threat.
LOL! I bought the 3 pack.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-19-2020, 10:50 PM   #664
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Had to update my jersey (I've got the NFL 100th shield on the way too!)

I have the Tyreek Hill jersey and did the same thing. I dropped it off at the tailor shop this afternoon to remove that shield and add the NFL 100th shield.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-19-2020, 10:54 PM   #665
In Mahomes I trust!

Got these tonight for my Birthday!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0147.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	120686   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0148.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	120687  
Old 06-19-2020, 10:54 PM   #666
In Mahomes I trust!

Got these tonight for my Birthday!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0147.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	120686   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0148.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	120687  
Old 06-19-2020, 11:06 PM   #667
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Not necessarily Super Bowl gear, but this came in the mail last week.
I bought mine before the season last August - got the idea from another poster who has the same thing on a California license plate in his avatar.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0149.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	120688  
Old 06-20-2020, 07:03 AM   #668
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I bought mine before the season last August - got the idea from another poster who has the same thing on a California license plate in his avatar.
Very nice. I was thinking about getting something along those lines and also thought about PMII as a backup.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 07:46 AM   #669
It was not a fair catch

got this for fathers day

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 08:03 AM   #670
Banned

You are going to have to replace that flag a lot of times. Superbowls are expensive!
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 08:49 AM   #671
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Very nice. I was thinking about getting something along those lines and also thought about PMII as a backup.
Yeah, here is nothing but Saints fans so the plate was available!
Old 06-20-2020, 08:52 AM   #672
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You are going to have to replace that flag a lot of times. Superbowls are expensive!
True that!
Old 06-20-2020, 10:03 AM   #673
Veteran

Hibbett in my area had a bunch of chiefs super bowl shirts on clearance for 7.97. Plus 30% off that. Nothing amazing but a cheap way to pick up some championship shirts.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-20-2020, 10:23 AM   #674
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Hibbett in my area had a bunch of chiefs super bowl shirts on clearance for 7.97. Plus 30% off that. Nothing amazing but a cheap way to pick up some championship shirts.
Um Dude. Hook us up!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:13 AM   #675
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I will take as many as I can get
Old 06-26-2020, 04:28 PM   #676
Veteran

Got these today to go with my crown town ale.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote