DT:

Jer'Zhan Newton, Illinois

LB:

Jeremiah Trotter Jr., Clemson

CB:

Renardo Green, FSU

S:

Javon Bullard, Georgia

Last edited by staylor26; 03-05-2024 at 01:38 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:25 PM   #2
Veteran

Not wishing to over-complicate, but are we talking top guy at the position, or the guy you're fixed on for value...or bit of both.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:30 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Not wishing to over-complicate, but are we talking top guy at the position, or the guy you're fixed on for value...or bit of both.
Just your favorite. I tried to avoid listing the best guys at their position.

Obviously a guy that is a perfect combination of talent and value would work.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 01:40 PM   #4
Andy Reid Supporter

QB:

Drake Maye, NC

RB:

Jaylen Wright, Tennessee

WR:

Roman Wilson, Michigan (hard to choose between him & Ladd)

TE:

Ja'Tavion Sanders, Texas

OT:

Patrick Paul, Houston

IOL:

Jackson Powers-Johnson, Oregon

EDGE:

Darius Robinson, MU-not a pure edge but plays DE

DT:

LB:

Edgerrin Cooper, TAMU

CB:

Quinyon Mitchell, Toledo

S:

Javon Bullard, Georgia
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:55 PM   #5
__

QB:

JJ McCarthy, Michigan

RB:

MarShawn Lloyd, USC

WR:

Ryan Flournoy, SE Missouri State

TE:

don't really have one right now

OT:

Kiran Amegadjie, Yale

IOL:

Christian Mahogany, Boston College

EDGE:

Jalyx Hunt, Houston Christian

DT:

Kris Jenkins, Michigan

LB:

don't really have one at this time

CB:

Ennis Rakestraw Jr., Missouri

S:

Tykee Smith, Georgia
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:09 PM   #6
MVP

QB:

Bo Nix, Oregon

RB:

Will Shipley, Clemson

WR:

Troy Franklin, Oregon

TE:

Theo Johnson, Penn State

OT:

Kiran Amegadjie, Yale

IOL:

Graham Barton, Duke

EDGE:

Cedric Johnson, Ole Miss

DT:

LB:

Edgerrin Cooper, Texas A&M

CB:

Kamari Lassiter, Georgia

S:

Cole Bishop, Utah
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:21 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Franklin, Theo, and Amegadije are all guys that would be my #2's for this exercise.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:42 PM   #8
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

QB: Drake Maye, North Carolina. I like Maye a lot, I like that he has had success at a place that isn't overwhelming 90 percent of opponents in terms of talent, I like the arm strength and build and moxy. I like his ability to make plays off script. I think he's the best QB in this draft, long-term.
RB: Dylan Laube, New Hampshire. Those receiving skills are just nuts, and I think he's going to find a spot in the new, pass-happy NFL.
WR: OK, I have two here. Day 1-2, I think Nabers is the biggest superstar and translates better than Harrison to the NFL. He's got it all and is just so dynamic and explosive. Day 3, I'm going to go with Jacob Cowing. Shifty, fast.
TE: Zach Hains, South Dakota State. I posted about him in the TE thread, but you've got a big, fast, fluid guy here. Soft hands, strong hands.
OT: Kinglsey Suamataia, BYU. I love the size and measurements and nastiness and bloodlines. Not sure where he lands but I think he could, like Bahktiari, jump up and be the best OT from his draft despite not being the top one drafted.
IOL: Sedrick Van Pran, C, Georgia. Van Pran is a smooth athlete and has some nastiness to him.
EDGE: Jared Verse, FSU. I've been riding with Verse for more than a year now, why stop now?
DT: Maason Smith, LSU. I like a lot of the other guys, but Smith's ultimate upside really intrigues me.
LB: Cedric Gray, UNC. He's fast and smooth, runs well, covers well, tackling isn't an issue. A modern 3-down MLB.
CB: So many dudes here in this one. I am going to roll with Quinyon Mitchell, though. No real weaknesses you can see, and I think he will work hard coming from a MAC program.
S: Jaylan Carlies, Missouri. This one has an asterisk because I don't see him at S in the NFL at all. Convert this dude to MLB and let him put on 8-10 pounds as he does it, and then let him never leave the field as he anchors your defense and makes people wonder how he was a Day 3 guy to begin with!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:51 PM   #9
MVP

QB:

Joe Milton

RB:

Wright

WR:

Legette

TE:

Ben Sinnot

OT:

Tyler Guyton

EDGE:

Robinson

DT:

Sweat

LB:

Colson

DB:

Simpson

Edited

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-05-2024 at 09:06 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:53 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Cheater. You're supposed to only have one guy per position!
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 03:19 PM   #11
Needs more middle fingers

Gah, ****. You're really gonna make me do my homework arent you.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:15 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Gah, ****. You're really gonna make me do my homework arent you.
You could just use the couch method and list half the draft class.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:18 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
QB: Drake Maye, North Carolina. I like Maye a lot, I like that he has had success at a place that isn't overwhelming 90 percent of opponents in terms of talent, I like the arm strength and build and moxy. I like his ability to make plays off script. I think he's the best QB in this draft, long-term.
RB: Dylan Laube, New Hampshire. Those receiving skills are just nuts, and I think he's going to find a spot in the new, pass-happy NFL.
WR: OK, I have two here. Day 1-2, I think Nabers is the biggest superstar and translates better than Harrison to the NFL. He's got it all and is just so dynamic and explosive. Day 3, I'm going to go with Jacob Cowing. Shifty, fast.
TE: Zach Hains, South Dakota State. I posted about him in the TE thread, but you've got a big, fast, fluid guy here. Soft hands, strong hands.
OT: Kinglsey Suamataia, BYU. I love the size and measurements and nastiness and bloodlines. Not sure where he lands but I think he could, like Bahktiari, jump up and be the best OT from his draft despite not being the top one drafted.
IOL: Sedrick Van Pran, C, Georgia. Van Pran is a smooth athlete and has some nastiness to him.
EDGE: Jared Verse, FSU. I've been riding with Verse for more than a year now, why stop now?
DT: Maason Smith, LSU. I like a lot of the other guys, but Smith's ultimate upside really intrigues me.
LB: Cedric Gray, UNC. He's fast and smooth, runs well, covers well, tackling isn't an issue. A modern 3-down MLB.
CB: So many dudes here in this one. I am going to roll with Quinyon Mitchell, though. No real weaknesses you can see, and I think he will work hard coming from a MAC program.
S: Jaylan Carlies, Missouri. This one has an asterisk because I don't see him at S in the NFL at all. Convert this dude to MLB and let him put on 8-10 pounds as he does it, and then let him never leave the field as he anchors your defense and makes people wonder how he was a Day 3 guy to begin with!
Maye would be my #1 pick overall if I were the Bears (I'm crazy right?!)
Jared Verse would be my personal 1 at ER in this class so I went off-script value on that one.
I like Gray a ton. This LB class is a scary good little crop that gets no love because other positions have historic talent levels (potentially).
Old 03-05-2024, 04:55 PM   #14
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Maye would be my #1 pick overall if I were the Bears (I'm crazy right?!)
Jared Verse would be my personal 1 at ER in this class so I went off-script value on that one.
I like Gray a ton. This LB class is a scary good little crop that gets no love because other positions have historic talent levels (potentially).
I mean, if you're crazy, I'm crazy... so I say you're not crazy.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:27 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Cheater. You're supposed to only have one guy per position!
I can't choose! lol Count my first guys, I guess. Crow's fault for introducing us to half these guys. Are they "our" guys, best fits for the Chiefs, or who we think the Chiefs will actually take? I'm such a homer in the end I usually love whoever the Chiefs take.

I've had an idea for a similar game... each of us picks 3 guys per round and whoever get's the most right wins. Maybe a Chiefs hat to the winner, or we pool $10 each and send to the winner? Could make for a good annual game around draft time. Just a thought.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-06-2024 at 09:51 AM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.