25. Packers - RealSNR
26. Buccaneers - GloucesterChief
27. Texans - ntexascardfan
28. Bills - ModSocks
29. Lions - Couch-Potato
30. Ravens - JPH83
31. 49ers - duncan_idaho
32. Chiefs - Chargem

It's Rain Man's turn to draft for the Chiefs. This should be fun!

Last edited by staylor26; 03-05-2024 at 11:56 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:09 PM   #16
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Damn man, I had a sign up thread for a week, you're a day late from having a spot. Would love for you to participate. If somebody drops out, you're in.
Lol im an idiot of course.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:10 PM   #17
MVP

I'll take the Lions and Giants.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:10 PM   #18
Starter

If I'm in I'll take the Texans.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:20 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
If I'm in I'll take the Texans.
You're in, but it's 2 teams buddy. Pick another. Top 16 only since you got the Texans already.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:24 PM   #20
Starter

Quote:
You're in, but it's 2 teams buddy. Pick another. Top 16 only since you got the Texans already.
Cool. I'll do the Vikings too.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:52 AM   #21
Veteran

I will take the last 2 remaining teams, as usual
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-27-2024, 08:28 AM   #22
MVP

Colts & Buccs please. I will give one up if needed though.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:24 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Bump
Old 02-27-2024, 07:33 PM   #24
MVP

Can't believe nobody wants to be the director of the Bears future
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2024, 09:55 PM   #25
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Oh, man. I'm drafting for the Chiefs? Apparently no one looked at what happened the last time I drafted for them.

I'll take them and the Commanders since I'm very pro-Native American (/old people thread).
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 10:05 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Oh, man. I'm drafting for the Chiefs? Apparently no one looked at what happened the last time I drafted for them.

I'll take them and the Commanders since I'm very pro-Native American (/old people thread).
Oops I didn't realize you drafted for the Chiefs recently.

I was wrong. It's Chargem's turn. Sorry for the confusion. Please take another team along with the Commanders.
Old 02-27-2024, 10:35 PM   #27
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Oops I didn't realize you drafted for the Chiefs recently.

I was wrong. It's Chargem's turn. Sorry for the confusion. Please take another team along with the Commanders.
You don't have to be polite. It's because I took Zack Baun and Noah Igbinoghene with our top two picks, wasn't it? I'll point out that Zack got six starts last year, so he's gaining momentum.

I'll take the Bengals as my second team, so I can study offensive linemen.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 10:36 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You don't have to be polite. It's because I took Zack Baun and Noah Igbinoghene with our top two picks, wasn't it? I'll point out that Zack got six starts last year, so he's gaining momentum.

I'll take the Bengals as my second team, so I can study offensive linemen.

I liked both of those guys as well. Time can be very unkind to old draft takes.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:35 PM   #29
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'll take the Bears and Packers.

If the dumbass Bears trade the pick away, at least I'm guaranteed to have a better draft than them.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 12:35 AM   #30
Veteran

Do I have the green light to pick a couple staylor?
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.