Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:10 PM   #2311
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:20 AM   #2312
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:03 AM   #2313
Andy Reid Supporter

Javon Baker is the hardest WR to gage for me. He isn’t a deep threat per se. He’s got really nice route running skills though. It reminds me a lot of what I saw in Tank Dell who also didn’t have a fast 40 but continuously got open.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:04 AM   #2314
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Weird considering interior defensive linemen and Guards got paid this offseason more than anyone but sure...
That....is completely irrelevant to what I said?

The league has pretty much figured out who will be the best LT's and the best DE's and pass rushers, and they get drafted in the top 15 picks.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:05 AM   #2315
In Search of a Life

I think he's a darkhorse ar 64 (won't be there in the 3rd).
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 01:37 PM   #2316
Andy Reid Supporter

It’s early but if I had to pick a 1st rd pick by the Chiefs I think it’s the BYU tackle. I watched his tape study. He’s got a lot of potential
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 01:58 PM   #2317
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s early but if I had to pick a 1st rd pick by the Chiefs I think it’s the BYU tackle. I watched his tape study. He’s got a lot of potential
I think I lean towards Kingsley over Morgan as well, but I still think WR will be BPA.
Old 03-29-2024, 02:39 PM   #2318
MVP

I am going on a limb and predicting that if AD Mitchell is on the Board at 27 AND the Chiefs don't covet any of the remaining tackles, the Chiefs call and move ahead of the Bills to take Mitchell.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-29-2024, 02:42 PM   #2319
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I am going on a limb and predicting that if AD Mitchell is on the Board at 27 AND the Chiefs don't covet any of the remaining tackles, the Chiefs call and move ahead of the Bills to take Mitchell.
I could see it.
Old 03-29-2024, 03:33 PM   #2320
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Weird, my exact 5 first round WR's...

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-29-2024, 03:47 PM   #2321
MVP

Quote:
High potential there. Most sources think he's a RT only though. Not sure if I agree with that or not.

The thing is, is he "ready enough now" or not... If the answer is "no," then do you take that player in the top 40 picks or do you wait until the bottom of 2 and take a guy like Amedgajie who might have an even higher ceiling but is a little less "ready now."

My feeling is that Morgan is ready now but there is the very real question of whether he'll hold up outside with his length. Just because others have doesn't mean he will. So, I totally understand the concern.

If you feel like Suamataia can 1) hold up on the left side (I'm not sure about his feet myself, so I'll say that) and 2) is capable of starting now, then go for it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2024, 03:52 PM   #2322
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Weird, my exact 5 first round WR's...

I mean the overwhelming majority of people have that identical top 4. It's pretty much a consensus. The debate comes at WR5.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:01 PM   #2323
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think he's a darkhorse ar 64 (won't be there in the 3rd).
I agree!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:04 PM   #2324
MVP

Quote:
If Jackson-Powers Johnson falls are we interested in a top IOL? Chop Robinson as a top Pass Rusher? How about Koolaid McKinstry at CB?

...I'm starting to feel like we go BPA @ OL, DL, or CB in the first and seek a WR like Baker or Walker at the bottom of the 2nd
Old 03-29-2024, 04:41 PM   #2325
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I mean the overwhelming majority of people have that identical top 4. It's pretty much a consensus. The debate comes at WR5.
I think the top 3, however you do it, is chalk.

Nabers
Harrison Jr
Odunze

After that there have been people here arguing for guys like Franklin and Worthy over a Brian Thomas Jr or a Adonai Mitchell.

Maybe the consensus everywhere else but for some reason (was it those KC Sports Network guys) there has been a very different view among KC fans.

I was called crazy for listing those 5 a while back as my 1st round WR's.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.