Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-17-2020, 03:59 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'm going to buy my kids tvs for Xmas...my sons bedroom is half of my basement so it's massive and the 32 he has now looks tiny as shit in it...

Give me a recommendation for a good budget tv that's around the 50 inch mark..I obviously don't want to buy 2 tvs that are like 700 a piece. Kids don't care to much about brands and such.
Hisense or TCL is the sweet spot right now as far as budget. The Hisense is a little cheaper on average but they're both Roku TV's and very similar.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:10 PM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Hisense or TCL is the sweet spot right now as far as budget. The Hisense is a little cheaper on average but they're both Roku TV's and very similar.
I have a 50 inch TCL I bought 2 years ago, so far I'm satisfied with it as an office TV.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:17 PM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I have a 50 inch TCL I bought 2 years ago, so far I'm satisfied with it as an office TV.
Yeah, I love my TCL.

However, in the last 18 months or so, Hisense has surpassed TCL in the "most bang for your buck" category. The Hisense gets similar, if not slightly higher ratings, and in most cases is a bit cheaper.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:20 PM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
Yeah, I love my TCL.

However, in the last 18 months or so, Hisense has surpassed TCL in the "most bang for your buck" category. The Hisense gets similar, if not slightly higher ratings, and in most cases is a bit cheaper.
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for some good black friday shit like a 50 inch tv for 200 bucks.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:27 PM   #6
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for some good black friday shit like a 50 inch tv for 200 bucks.
That actually might be possible.

https://www.amazon.com/Hisense-50-In...s%2C163&sr=8-5
Old 11-17-2020, 04:30 PM   #7
Hockey Town

Quote:
That's not bad, I saw a TV with a built in Amazon fire the other day, that surprised me.