Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2020, 04:12 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

St. Peter steps to the microphone. "As the person who is the namesake for St. Petersburg, I'm delighted to be here. I was hanging around at the Marriott planning to pick up Tom Brady soon, so the Buccaneers contacted me and asked if I'd like to announce his replacement."

"In the first round, 14th pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:13 PM   #3
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
St. Peter steps to the microphone. "As the person who is the namesake for St. Petersburg, I'm delighted to be here. I was hanging around at the Marriott planning to pick up Tom Brady soon, so the Buccaneers contacted me and asked if I'd like to announce his replacement."

"In the first round, 14th pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon."
Interesting.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:16 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Interesting.
Honestly, we didn't expect him to be available, so we had to fly him in for a quick workout. Since our current quarterback is fossilized, we need a replacement to train.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #5
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Honestly, we didn't expect him to be available, so we had to fly him in for a quick workout. Since our current quarterback is fossilized, we need a replacement to train.
I think it's a smart pick, but one Brady would probably hate.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:27 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I think it's a smart pick, but one Brady would probably hate.
Ah, okay. I was worried that I had missed some obvious news or something. I had good options at a couple of other positions, but in the long term we need a quarterback and he slipped out of the top ten.

Yeah, Brady may not like it, but we in Tampa will be surprised if Brady is still starting at the end of his two-year contract. Brady will start this year, and then next year will be a competition.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

St. Peter walks back through the celestial gate, looks back at the crowd, and then definitively slams it shut while pointing at John Elway.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:27 PM   #8
Veteran

If that happens I take Patrick queen or Fulton from LSU not sure either is there at 32
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:31 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

St. Peter sends death to notify the Broncos that they're on the clock, and to screw with John Elway.

Old 03-24-2020, 04:32 PM   #10
Special Teams ACE!!!

I knew I wouldn't be disappointed
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 07:28 PM   #11
Veteran

Horseface is in shock that a player we have rated #5 overall is there for the taking at #15 and as a Chiefs fan, it pains me to get such value at this pick.

The Denver Broncos select Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-24-2020, 07:33 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Horseface is in shock that a player we have rated #5 overall is there for the taking at #15 and as a Chiefs fan, it pains me to get such value at this pick.

The Denver Broncos select Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa.
He was all lined up to be a Buccaneer, but when it came down to it we figured a long term QB was more valuable. But Tom Brady is really mad about this given that he's going to get pounded into the turf a hundred times this year while he's training the new guy.
Old 03-24-2020, 07:52 PM   #13
SuperBowl or bust

The Atlanta Falcons select Patrick Queen, LB, LSU.

Perfect fit of a player to lead that defense.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:07 PM   #14
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I absolutely hate to be this guy, but some rough personal shit hit me just today and I know I’m not going to truly be “in” this draft the way you all deserve... if anyone would like to pick up the Cardinals and Saints, please do so. I know Arizona doesn’t pick again until R3, so it’s not a super heavy amount...

I’ll keep tabs. I’m sorry guys.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:09 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I absolutely hate to be this guy, but some rough personal shit hit me just today and I know I’m not going to truly be “in” this draft the way you all deserve... if anyone would like to pick up the Cardinals and Saints, please do so. I know Arizona doesn’t pick again until R3, so it’s not a super heavy amount...

I’ll keep tabs. I’m sorry guys.
Bro hopefully you're ok
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.