Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-03-2023, 07:34 AM   #2
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Him being an insufferable prick was why I just assumed his guilt, too.

I need to be better about that.
I mean being a douchebag doesn't make you a rapist.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 07:35 AM   #3
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
100%. I admit I didn’t really examine the specifics of the case. I just saw the headlines and went “what a dick.”

An area of growth for me, for sure.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:39 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
And I'm not even sure he's a douchebag.

He's a bit of a bro and he's extremely outspoken. So people put a microphone in front of him and he speaks his mind.

In a manner that...shall we say, the media class...doesn't agree with.

I mean the guy has some sharp edges, don't get me wrong. But in the end he's mostly just been something of an immature bro who hasn't ever taken to attempts to coach him into press-speak.

But, as I have said a dozen times on this board, sticking your dick in crazy is just a real bad idea. Especially when you're rich.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote