Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 05:15 PM   #70891
Sippin' my Coors

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Have to believe that’s what Elway thought at least.

Can’t believe he’d volunteer for this otherwise.
Seems to me that Montana was the best choice to do this as he has a connection to both teams.
Darien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 05:19 PM   #70892
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darien25 View Post
Seems to me that Montana was the best choice to do this as he has a connection to both teams.
It would have been tough for Joe, and I'm glad he didn't have to it. Even though he played here a couple of years and obviously likes the Chiefs and Kansas City, it would be foolish to think he'd back us over SF.

But Elway getting that shoved up his box? God, that was glorious.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 05:46 PM   #70893
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I don't want to shit on MHM because he's a nice guy, but I do remember 5 years ago when he was saying, "I highly doubt it's going to take 5 years for the Broncos to get back to the playoffs."
Ha! Yes, I failed to account for the George Paton failure factor accurately.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 05:47 PM   #70894
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Ha! Yes, I failed to account for the George Paton failure factor accurately.
Let's ride!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 06:24 PM   #70895
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The Horseface Super Bowl pictures are great.

The older gentleman in the background having to explain to the cheerleaders just who horseface is and why he's there.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 07:02 PM   #70896
Veteran

Quote:
The NFL was rolling the dice hoping Shanahan would win. Only reason that makes sense having Elway there.
Good point. I hadn't thought of that....
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-19-2024, 07:57 PM   #70897
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
The NFL was rolling the dice hoping Shanahan would win. Only reason that makes sense having Elway there.
Perhaps Elway was offered the gig and accepted because he was sure SF would win. He would have loved seeing the Chiefs lose and handing the trophy to Rat Jr.

Or it could have just been something planned months in advance and ended up being a happy, beautiful, karmic accident.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 08:05 PM   #70898
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Perhaps Elway was offered the gig and accepted because he was sure SF would win. He would have loved seeing the Chiefs lose and handing the trophy to Rat Jr.

Or it could have just been something planned months in advance and ended up being a happy, beautiful, karmic accident.
It's possible he was offered during the regular season when the Chiefs were struggling.

He knows the Raiders won't make the playoffs

He knows the Chargers won't make the playoffs

He knows the Chiefs are struggling and making the SB isn't likely.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 09:03 PM   #70899
#triggering

This has been said before… Csonka and Elway were part of anniversary SB celebrations, it was the 25th anniversary for Denver. Csonka didn’t look like he could make it up the stairs.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 09:20 PM   #70900
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
You seem like a good dude man. We officially invite you to jump ship to the Chiefs armada.
I've already invited him multiple times. He'll tell you. And he knows I was being sincere. But he won't do it. Just stubbornly hangs onto the past. It really is a shame, he deserves better.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 09:31 PM   #70901
MVP

People are talking about Condoleezza making personnel decisions, and rightly so. But don't forget about Lewis Hamilton. He's in that "brainless trust" too.

Ironically since being hired by the Donks, Hamilton - the all-time wins leader in the history of Formula One racing - hasn't won a single race. Which seems fitting somehow.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 09:13 AM   #70902
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
This has been said before… Csonka and Elway were part of anniversary SB celebrations, it was the 25th anniversary for Denver. Csonka didn’t look like he could make it up the stairs.
We get it, but the fact that it was the Chiefs that Elway had to deliver the Lombardi trophy to is poetic justice.

It would be like Len Dawson or Derrick Thomas (obviously if both were still alive) delivering the Lombardi trophy to Denver.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 12:28 PM   #70903
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
People are talking about Condoleezza making personnel decisions, and rightly so. But don't forget about Lewis Hamilton. He's in that "brainless trust" too.

Ironically since being hired by the Donks, Hamilton - the all-time wins leader in the history of Formula One racing - hasn't won a single race. Which seems fitting somehow.
Moving to Ferrari in 2025 won't help him
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-20-2024, 12:32 PM   #70904
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
We get it, but the fact that it was the Chiefs that Elway had to deliver the Lombardi trophy to is poetic justice.

It would be like Len Dawson or Derrick Thomas (obviously if both were still alive) delivering the Lombardi trophy to Denver.
It was the one that eclipsed his accomplishments and the franchise's accomplishments at that.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 12:37 PM   #70905
Veteran

Quote:
BBBUUTTT, the game is rigged...
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.