Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:52 PM   #3301
MVP

So where is nymeria? What is the deal with the night King? He just wanted to kill Bran? What's the backstory there? Lots of unanswered questions
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:53 PM   #3302
In Search of a Life

Really amazing episode, especially the build up.

Let down by the Arya deus ex flyin. I was really hoping she had taken Bran’s face and was waiting in the grove to stab him right at point of victory.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:54 PM   #3303
MVP

I guess I don't understand why...

Spoiler!
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:54 PM   #3304
The man you could post like.

So why the **** was Jon just sitting there right by the barricade on a ****ing dragon when they were signaling to light it up?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:55 PM   #3305
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post

Let down by the Arya deus ex flyin. I was really hoping she had taken Bran’s face and was waiting in the grove to stab him right at point of victory.
That's what I was thinking at the time.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:55 PM   #3306
Forever Royal

Great episode. But it was definitely more straightforward than I was expecting. I was thinking something major or unexpected would happen but it pretty much followed a standard expectation with who and what doing things being the surprises.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:56 PM   #3307
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad View Post
God I ****ing hate the Zombie genre. **** you, GoT! Dumbest ****ing thing i've ever seen on television. Was rooting for everyone to die by the end of the episode. Thank Christ the Zombie shit is over with 3 episodes to go.
It's been zombie shit since the first scene of the first episode, you dumb mother****er. Why on earth would you watch eight seasons of it if you hate it?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 08:56 PM   #3308
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post

Spoiler!
Yeah, pretty disappointing how it played out, IMHO. Way too cliche for a show like GoT, and I expected better. It seemed pretty obvious leading up to this that Arya would be the one to kill the NK, but that was a little cheesy. I expected some major character deaths, too.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:56 PM   #3309
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post

Isn't the only way to get a face is for that person to be dead?
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:57 PM   #3310
Most Valuable Villain

Some of your expectations were a little ****ing high.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:57 PM   #3311
Supporter

Quote:
That's what I was thinking at the time.
Me too.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:59 PM   #3312
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I hope in 3 weeks I don't wish they'd have ended the series after tonight

Yeah I’m still hesitant about the clearly weaker threat being saved for the end. That’s partly why I was expecting some bigger surprises tonight.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:00 PM   #3313
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Spoiler!
Yeah, a little weird. But it still sets up a really interesting story arc.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:00 PM   #3314
MVP

And once again the name comes into play. Winterfell where he was killed
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:01 PM   #3315
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It's been zombie shit since the first scene of the first episode, you dumb mother****er. Why on earth would you watch eight seasons of it if you hate it?
Because they ignored it for 95% of the series. Im just glad it's done with. Easily the worst part of Game of Thrones. Ill skip this episode on re-watch.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote