Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2019, 07:09 PM  
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

The Boys (Amazon)

This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] fuck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-04-2022, 02:30 PM   #271
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Well, S3E1 just screamed "now that we have your attention" in your face shock value and a plot worthy of a day time soap opera. Unfortunately, if that's a sign of things to come we are here:

I did love S1 & S2 but it's not looking good from the gate.
Thought it was approaching shark-jumping territory in the first half of the first episode, but since then it’s been pretty solid.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:52 PM   #272
Supporter

For girls 11-14, he's a really panty-dropper, and he's a slam dunk for the LatinX market. . . Did you know salsa is more popular than ketchup?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2022, 08:44 PM   #273
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:22 AM   #274

I have loved the first three episodes. They have been fantastic if you ask me.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 01:11 PM   #275
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Well, S3E1 just screamed "now that we have your attention" in your face shock value and a plot worthy of a day time soap opera. Unfortunately, if that's a sign of things to come we are here:

I did love S1 & S2 but it's not looking good from the gate.
Sorry they made fun of firearm fondlers.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 07:17 PM   #276
Veteran

I have enjoyed it to a point. I would prefer more full female nudity instead of male however I guess they can do what they want. After all, I am paying for this.

Not going to go into any of the details however I do like how they show that when someone has nothing to lose, you lose any sense of control over them.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely... Have known this as long as humans act emotionally, this will be our fate.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-07-2022, 08:45 PM   #277
sorta mod-ish

I've enjoyed it. Some good gory deaths and a few laugh out loud moments so far. I figure it will really turn to shit once Soldier Boy joins the party.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:49 AM   #278
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I have enjoyed it to a point. I would prefer more full female nudity instead of male however I guess they can do what they want. After all, I am paying for this.

Not going to go into any of the details however I do like how they show that when someone has nothing to lose, you lose any sense of control over them.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely... Have known this as long as humans act emotionally, this will be our fate.

Who or what is Vought's contingency plan 🤔
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2022, 08:03 AM   #279
The Boom Boom Room

Old 06-12-2022, 08:27 PM   #280
In Search of a Life

Last episode was the best so far of this season.

Homelander is the perfect ****ing villain. It doesn't get any better.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:03 AM   #281
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Last episode was the best so far of this season.

Homelander is the perfect ****ing villain. It doesn't get any better.
He is so good.

I'm actually getting a little nervous with season 4 being announced. I'm not sure how long they can keep ramping up the tension with him and the show doesn't work without him imo.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-14-2022, 08:09 PM   #282
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Who or what is Vought's contingency plan 🤔
Trying not to speculate or read any advanced information. I want to be surprised. The last episode had some interesting twists.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-15-2022, 04:13 AM   #283
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 06:53 AM   #284

Spoiler!
Old 06-15-2022, 07:42 AM   #285
Still Lurking

The best line from Homelander

"Is your idiot brain getting F'd by stupid?"

I about died laughing at that and how easily he said it. Then she uses it on the talk show host.
Barret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote