Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2024, 03:13 PM  
future chiefs fans

NFL likely banning hip-drop tackle

YAC gods will go crazy
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:02 PM   #76
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
I can see it now, Derek.Henry breaks out and open field , a D B jumps on his back & ride him all the way to the goal line for a TD, just because he can't drop down tackle him.
you can drop down , you just cant plant your hip into their leg when you fall down...right?
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:03 PM   #77
MVP

I hear where most of you are coming from but I'm not sure I disagree with it. Seems like some defenders do it with the intent of injuring. I still feel like Arden Key's tackle on Mahomes in the Jacksonville playoff game last year was an example of intent to injure. You could tell by the way he threw his full weight on Pat's legs that it was sneaky dirty. Thank God Mahomes is tough as nails.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-20-2024, 10:25 PM   #78
MVP

What the ****!?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:30 PM   #79
MVP

Depends on conditions right? Sloppy wet fields vs dry. This is so "Beta".....Good Lord

I love this place but this will get me downvoted quickly.....

Mahomes is the king of running to the sidelines but when defenders pull up to not drill the **** out of him...he sprints for another 3-7 yards up the sideline. On another play if a player touches his helmet......a flag is thrown for hurting his "something" I guess
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-20-2024, 11:12 PM   #80
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Depends on conditions right? Sloppy wet fields vs dry. This is so "Beta".....Good Lord

I love this place but this will get me downvoted quickly.....

Mahomes is the king of running to the sidelines but when defenders pull up to not drill the **** out of him...he sprints for another 3-7 yards up the sideline. On another play if a player touches his helmet......a flag is thrown for hurting his "something" I guess
This almost never happens. And the whole pulling up thing is pretty much bullshit, too. All they have to do is push him out of bounds. They would not get flagged. They're just not finishing the play. Or they have a bad angle.

At the end of the day these rules help keep the best players on the field and I'd rather watch the best players play a slightly less brutal form of football than watch a bunch of back ups.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 11:37 PM   #81
Pessimistically optimistic.

As others have said, I have zero faith that this will be called correctly and will likely directly impact 2-3 games this season.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 11:47 PM   #82
Starter

this is officially dumbest thing ever.
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 01:29 AM   #83
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
At the end of the day these rules help keep the best players on the field and I'd rather watch the best players play a slightly less brutal form of football than watch a bunch of back ups.
In the broader sense I would agree but some of the "best players" have been backups that seized an opportunity in the wake of the starter getting seriously hurt.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2024, 03:53 AM   #84
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
In the broader sense I would agree but some of the "best players" have been backups that seized an opportunity in the wake of the starter getting seriously hurt.
I'd prefer to watch them play the game.

Guys get hurt, will always get hurt, will never stop getting hurt.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:20 AM   #85
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Just play flag football and wear pink jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
I hear where most of you are coming from but I'm not sure I disagree with it. Seems like some defenders do it with the intent of injuring. I still feel like Arden Key's tackle on Mahomes in the Jacksonville playoff game last year was an example of intent to injure. You could tell by the way he threw his full weight on Pat's legs that it was sneaky dirty. Thank God Mahomes is tough as nails.
No shit players try to injure other players. It's a part of the game. Don't like it? Go watch women's volleyball

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 03-21-2024 at 04:28 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:51 AM   #86
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

No shit players try to injure other players. It's a part of the game. Don't like it? Go watch women's volleyball
Sounds like you're the one who needs to find a different sport.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:01 AM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

LOL. you sound like a real asshole. To this day, I'm still a defensive homer. I love tough physical football as much as the next person, but there is no place in sports for intentionally trying to injure other players. If that's the kind of football you like, go be a fan of the Raiders or the Harbaughs.

It's the stupidest thing to hear morons say you can't tackle clean and still be physical. Our defense just proved that you can be punishing without being pieces of shit.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 05:03 AM   #88
Starter

Karlaftis is about to be the 2024 version of Taylor on this call. He is gonna get wrongly flagged for this, a lot, if it passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:04 AM   #89
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
LOL. you sound like a piece of shit. To this day, I'm still a defensive homer. I love tough physical football as much as the next person, but there is no place in sports for intentionally trying to injure other players. If that's the kind of football you like, go be a fan of the Raiders or the Harbaughs.

It's the stupidest thing to hear morons say you can't tackle clean and still be physical. Our defense just proved that you can be punishing without being pieces of shit.
You soft as hell broski. Probably never been in a fight in your life pussy.

I never said players can't tackle clean and still be physical. Obviously the flag football pink jersey comment was a joke.

I don't want players to try and injure other players but it is reality and they can change the rules all they want. That's not going to change..

https://theathletic.com/3635296/2022...injure-player/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Sounds like you're the one who needs to find a different sport.
Whatever you say. Have a good day

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 03-21-2024 at 05:16 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:22 AM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
Karlaftis is about to be the 2024 version of Taylor on this call. He is gonna get wrongly flagged for this, a lot, if it passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There a plenty of ways to tackle from behind without lifting your legs off the ground and targeting the back of another player's legs with the full force of your body weight. That actually takes more effort than just driving the player into the ground from behind or dragging them down without targeting th back of their legs.

How is it different than Denver's culture of targeting the backs of players legs? Dirty play is for cheaters and undisciplined teams.