Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 02:03 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

Any chance I could get some help rigging a poll?

We won! Thanks AGAIN! If you haven't, be sure to check out the special thank you.

POLL CLOSED

Special thank you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19bJ...kN5rovpKK/view

I think this is the first time I've ever asked for this on here. My son's school is one of two finalists in a contest that could land them $2500. It's an after school club that uses baking and cooking to explore STEM activities and Counseling. It's for grades 3-5. My kiddo will be in 3rd grade next year, and I would love it if this club could be well established and flourishing when he gets there. This year was the first year for it. The other finalist already has a program established, and they are just looking to replace worn objects. That's fine and dandy, but I would love to get our program established. I just think that's a better use for this money. Of course, I'm biased.

It's the Clever, MO option. You can vote once per day. It ends in a couple of days, and we have quite the uphill battle.

Thanks!

https://www.cableamerica.com/contest/

Last edited by luv; 03-25-2024 at 08:18 PM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:05 PM   #2

Done, good luck.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 02:09 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

In... Come on People they are getting smoked. Let's help!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:11 PM   #4
I'm with stupid ^

Done
KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:19 PM   #5
MVP

Easy peasy #73 vote
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:20 PM   #6
Bazinga!

This seems like a clever ask.
AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:21 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Done
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:21 PM   #8
Veteran

Done
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:23 PM   #9
Wasted away again...

dun dun dun!
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:24 PM   #10
Starter

155 more posts and Clever, MO wins this poll!!!! and some piece of shit signs!!
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:26 PM   #11
MVP

Done. If CP really gets into this, then you just might be able to take home the win. Got a lot of catching up to do.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:33 PM   #12
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Done. If CP really gets into this, then you just might be able to take home the win. Got a lot of catching up to do.
When I posted this thread, the vote was:

Clever 53
Dixon 237

As of the time of this post (30 minutes later), the vote is:

Clever 97
Dixon 237

WE CAN DO THIS!
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:34 PM   #13
Wasted away again...

I've been voting from different servers that I have access to.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:35 PM   #14
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I've been voting from different servers that I have access to.
I voted once from my phone and once from my work computer. My boss just left. I may go sneak on his computer...lol.

Thanks for the assist(s)! You rock!
Old 03-19-2024, 02:44 PM   #15
Rookie

Done
Pig Benis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Pig Benis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Pig Benis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Pig Benis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Pig Benis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Pig Benis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Pig Benis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.