Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-12-2024, 08:54 PM  
MVP

Denver Metro & Front Range Forecast for the Next 3 Days

SNUR!!

And lots of it! Between 8” and 48” from the east metro to the foothills. I-25 from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs. Expected to be a heavy wet snow that will break trees and down power lines. Be prepared! I’ll be out working so if you need anything gimme a jingle here.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:26 PM   #16
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Duh - 911
User doxxed himself. Mods cleanup plz
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 09:28 PM   #17
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Duh - 911
Just wait until Zach gets on the phone and she decides to try and jump after talking to him for just 5 minutes.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 09:29 PM   #18
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
Living in southeast Aurora, think last I saw it was 8-14 inches….

Can’t see it sticking around long as the temps have warmed up the past few days
It will be a "slush bath" for sure. 37 will be the high on Thursday and Fri will be 43.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:38 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Unless I’m stuck on Speer.
It was about this time of year in 2003 that I remember walking right down the middle of Speer in 36" of snow. I had just moved from Costa Rica for a contract banking gig and was living in the Residence Inn at Speer and Zuni. Walked right down the hill on Speer, across the bridge, and right into downtown. Right down the middle of the street in waist-deep snow. Not a single car moving anywhere.

That one completely shut the city down for 2 or 3 days. You know it's a bad one when it shuts Denver completely down for a few days.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:10 PM   #20
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
He's really good at reading Miranda rights. Ask him to do it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I don’t swing that way.
I do. Hit me up officer.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:11 PM   #21
Supporter

I’m in Colorado Springs and they are calling for like 15”. Thankfully I’m GTFO tomorrow morning.

5 years ago I was here for some ridiculous ass snowstorm. Barely made it in and got stuck in the hotel.

I’m waiting till June next ****ing time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:20 PM   #22
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
I do. Hit me up officer.
Badge bunny
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:29 PM   #23
Veteran

I hope this weather will make the Bronco's even worse than they already are.

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:33 PM   #24
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
I hope this weather will make the Bronco's even worse than they already are.

They have nice training facilities.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:41 PM   #25
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
SNUR!!

And lots of it! Between 8” and 48” from the east metro to the foothills. I-25 from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs. Expected to be a heavy wet snow that will break trees and down power lines. Be prepared! I’ll be out working so if you need anything gimme a jingle here.
And here I thought the Denver forecast was going to be stormy with lot's of fail.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:28 PM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
It was about this time of year in 2003 that I remember walking right down the middle of Speer in 36" of snow. I had just moved from Costa Rica for a contract banking gig and was living in the Residence Inn at Speer and Zuni. Walked right down the hill on Speer, across the bridge, and right into downtown. Right down the middle of the street in waist-deep snow. Not a single car moving anywhere.

That one completely shut the city down for 2 or 3 days. You know it's a bad one when it shuts Denver completely down for a few days.
I remember that one. That was big.

My general rule of thumb:

Less than 10 inches - business as usual
10 to 19 inches - stuff slows down a little
20 to 29 inches - everything bogs down and stops for a little while
30+ inches - shutdown
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 01:54 AM   #27
Consuming CP souls

Buffaloes and Broncos suck
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:15 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post

Haha. Yeah I remember that storm. They are saying this one is very similar to that one.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 08:07 AM   #29
Three-Pat

According to the local forecast we are in that weird zone where we could get a ton of snow or very little. Typically we don’t get hit with as much snow/hail where I am in comparison to other parts of the city.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-13-2024, 08:20 AM   #30
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m in Colorado Springs and they are calling for like 15”. Thankfully I’m GTFO tomorrow morning.

5 years ago I was here for some ridiculous ass snowstorm. Barely made it in and got stuck in the hotel.

I’m waiting till June next ****ing time.
The "rule" is Mother's Day, actually.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.