Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:06 PM   #1441
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I've never made it. Don't think I've ever even had it.
Me either, thought it sounded weird lol
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:06 PM   #1442
Cheat Death

Quote:
No, Tasting Table has a slow cooker version: http://www.tastingtable.com/cook/nat...-cooking-video
No doubt very delicious, but a pretty loose interpretation of al pastor. That looks closer to pork carnitas with pineapple. All delicious the same though.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:37 PM   #1443
MVP

I had Mexican for dinner. And I'm going to eat one of those awesome M&M Ice Cream Sandwiches for Dessert.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:40 PM   #1444
Supporter

Quote:
No, Tasting Table has a slow cooker version: http://www.tastingtable.com/cook/nat...-cooking-video
Hmmm. Let me know how it turns out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:56 PM   #1445
www.nfl-forecast.com

Pork enchilada
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	111653  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:38 PM   #1446
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
sherry and tomato is a very common, if not classic, combination.

no
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:03 AM   #1447
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
no

You make a compelling argument.

(mikey is right.)
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:32 AM   #1448
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

I just made homemade Totino's pizza rolls. They're awesome.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 02-07-2016 at 11:57 AM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:34 PM   #1449
Cast Iron Jedi

Slow cooker al pastor. Minus the cilantro, because gross.

Old 02-09-2016, 05:49 PM   #1450
Supporter

Quote:
Minus the cilantro, because gross.
Sorry about your birth defect.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:57 PM   #1451
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Sorry about your birth defect.

Meh.

As for the al pastor, I've never had real so I can't compare. It was good, though. I think it turned out a little too wet, and I think fresh pineapple would brighten it up. The lime is nice at the end.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:03 PM   #1452
Cheat Death

Quote:
Meh.

As for the al pastor, I've never had real so I can't compare. It was good, though. I think it turned out a little too wet, and I think fresh pineapple would brighten it up. The lime is nice at the end.
At this point you can no longer crush Jack Stack for serving cubed brisket as burnt ends

Two condiments that are must-haves on any of my tacos, creamy avocado/cilantro sauce and pickled red onion. Raw white is a staple on most tacos but man they wreck me.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:04 PM   #1453
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
At this point you can no longer crush Jack Stack for serving cubed brisket as burnt ends

Two condiments that are must-haves on any of my tacos, creamy avocado/cilantro sauce and pickled red onion. Raw white is a staple on most tacos but man they wreck me.

Hey, I didn't write the recipe.

And **** Jack Stack AND their not burnt ends.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:38 PM   #1454
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

el pollo rey gives you a little Ziploc with pickled red onion in it.

That place is awesome
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:38 PM   #1455
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
el pollo rey gives you a little Ziploc with pickled red onion in it.

That place is awesome
Yep. I'm heading to MX in the morning to visit the inlaws for a couple days. There's a place by their house that does half and whole chicken like EPR in KC. Can't wait to get there.