Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:32 PM   #3841
Resident Glue Sniffer

Can’t wait for college football. Man, for yearssssssss I played NCAA instead of madden. I think there was like a 10year span there.

That many teams makes for soooo many sim /RPG etc. I recently switched and upgraded to PS5 and I actually really like playing madden. If ncaa is similar or better I’ll be super happy.

I know what I’ll be doing that weekend. I should let the wife know now that she probably won’t see me that weekend
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:36 PM   #3842
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Can’t wait for college football. Man, for yearssssssss I played NCAA instead of madden. I think there was like a 10year span there.

That many teams makes for soooo many sim /RPG etc. I recently switched and upgraded to PS5 and I actually really like playing madden. If ncaa is similar or better I’ll be super happy.

I know what I’ll be doing that weekend. I should let the wife know now that she probably won’t see me that weekend
Same here. I did really like being able to import draft classes from NCAA into Madden... that was basically the only reason I bought it a couple times.

~2006-2008 NCAA give or take were great games. Not crazy realistic as I could usually take KU to the NC within a few years, but at least they weren't so easy that you could win right out of the box... and then I'd usually move to the SEC East, like South Carolina, so I'd have to play Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee every year.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:45 PM   #3843
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Cautiously optimistic about this one.
tredadda has disabled reputation