Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2014, 02:10 PM   #2
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
It got really silly years ago but I don't want to hurt his feelings so I still giggle and smile. And roll my eyes as soon as it's safe.
Don't eyeroll the conditioned response *you* created there, Ms. Skinner.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
Starter

You need to add a Y-axis - "Years married"
ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ottawa_chiefs_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:29 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:32 PM   #5
Resident Glue Sniffer

girls like confidence. you don't have to be confident in some crazy-awesome abilities like being a fighter pilot. whatever you do/enjoy and are confident about, go with that.

whatever 'it' is you have, be confident with it and run with it.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:33 PM   #6
MER

Well no. If you're not excited about being a high school sports announcer, then no, I don't want to hear about it.

But if you love it. If you love the kids, the atmosphere, the booth. If it's the tradition, or the smells, or the sounds that keep drawing you back. If it mattered to you in any way, I would.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:37 PM   #7
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Well no. If you're not excited about being a high school sports announcer, then no, I don't want to hear about it.

But if you love it. If you love the kids, the atmosphere, the booth. If it's the tradition, or the smells, or the sounds that keep drawing you back. If it mattered to you in any way, I would.
If that doesn't wake him up nothing will. I'm about to change his name to Discuss in KC.

Edit: not really, for those who throw fits over that sort of thing.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #8
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
If that doesn't wake him up nothing will. I'm about to change his name to Discuss in KC.

Edit: not really, for those who throw fits over that sort of thing.
**** 'em...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:00 PM   #9
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
If that's some kind of a shot at me then kindly go **** yourself.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:36 PM   #10
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
If that's some kind of a shot at me then kindly go **** yourself.

Have you read his posts? You're literally the 40 year old version of him.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

I would imagine that it smells a lot like teen spirit.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 11:45 PM   #12
"You like to drink?"

Quote:

And you don't think that a 20-something guy displaying any of what you've mentioned here won't come off as incredibly creepy?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:13 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
And you don't think that a 20-something guy displaying any of what you've mentioned here won't come off as incredibly creepy?
This isn't you, is it?

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:37 PM   #14
Resident Glue Sniffer

I should probably also make sure my wife knows that Two Girls 1 Cup is not the Shawshank Redemption or Godfather of pron.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:54 PM   #15
MER

My kids sing a song that references Kurt Cobain and have no idea who Nirvana is.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.