Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 07:39 PM   #2
21st Century Schizoid Fan

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 07:45 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Hilarious.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2024, 06:37 AM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I had him and Jordan Morgan as my targets at 32 for OT. Getting him here is absurd, and wouldn’t happen in most drafts. You legitimately had 8-9 first round caliber tackles.

Everything just seems too easy. We’re going for a 3-peat and our two weakest positions happen to be the deepest in years and we land two potential day one starters at those spots. I almost feel like I’m playing Madden, it should not be this simple!
Morgan has short arms might end up a guard
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:14 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I had him and Jordan Morgan as my targets at 32 for OT. Getting him here is absurd, and wouldn’t happen in most drafts. You legitimately had 8-9 first round caliber tackles.

Everything just seems too easy. We’re going for a 3-peat and our two weakest positions happen to be the deepest in years and we land two potential day one starters at those spots. I almost feel like I’m playing Madden, it should not be this simple!
Beats the crap out of the year we had the 1st pick. IMO
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:30 AM   #6
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Dane Brugler and Nate Tice said they'd have been fine if we took Kingsley at 32. Said he'll be a project the first year or two.
In the perfect 3 round thread, I said I would give up some first rounders for Joe Alt, but I would take Kingsley Suamataia at 32.

I feel like he is a future star.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:25 PM   #7
Black Bob's daddy

So I imagine we’ll still probably sign Donovan Smith?
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:25 PM   #8
MVP

Patrick is happy so you should be happy.

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 22 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
The post by comochiefsfan is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:44 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
I would love Veach too if he agreed to a deal to pay me half a billion dollars.
Serious question; what made you post this?

Do you not think Mahomes is worth half a billion? Have you watched the sport of football? ;-)

I think he just likes the way Veach puts teams around him who help him win 3 Super Bowls in his first 7 years. That’s not… a normal thing that happens and takes a lot more than #15. If you don’t believe me, ask Josh Allen and Joe Burrow.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 07:26 PM   #11
Starter

What did we trade?
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:29 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
What did we trade?
moved back in the third to a 4th
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 07:32 PM   #13
Mahomosapien

*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
moved back in the third to a 4th

Wrong,

5th to a 7th

The worthy trade was for a swap of 3rd to 4th and a swap of sevenths

By my count, i think we have left :

4th
4th
5th
7th
7th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by bigjosh; 04-26-2024 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: Incorrect information corrected
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:35 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Wrong,

6th to a 7th

The worthy trade was for a swap of 3rd to 4th and a swap of sevenths

By my count, i think we have left :

4th
5th
5th
7th
7th

Sorry you are right about the trade

we have two 4ths though so suck it.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:37 PM   #15
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Sorry you are right about the trade

we have two 4ths though so suck it.

Lol i realized that after i posted and corrected. You beat me to the quote

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.