Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:37 PM   #781
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
So Mitchell’s not even the best WR on his own team and he’s your guy? I fixed your formatting for you.
I was told Parris Campbell was the best Ohio State WR by a million people before that draft. Campbell went in the 2nd.

McLaurin went in the 3rd.

Terry was always the better player but his college usage fooled people.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:41 PM   #782
pie is never free

The more of these highlights I watch, I'm getting harder than a diamond in a blizzard... this dude is the complete package straight outta the box

Speed, routes, ball tracking, jumps, you name it he can do it

This dude, Hollywood, and Rice out there together?

Sheeeeeeit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 02:44 PM   #783
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The more of these highlights I watch, I'm getting harder than a diamond in a blizzard... this dude is the complete package straight outta the box

Speed, routes, ball tracking, jumps, you name it he can do it

This dude, Hollywood, and Rice out there together?

Sheeeeeeit
I know people want to argue with me because I wanted a different guy but the Worthy pick does help the offense, does add an NFL caliber WR, and does put other teams in a bad position.

Teams will just wave the white flag when we line up Hollywood and Worthy outside and concede the middle of the field and short areas to us.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:47 PM   #784
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I know people want to argue with me because I wanted a different guy but the Worthy pick does help the offense, does add an NFL caliber WR, and does put other teams in a bad position.

Teams will just wave the white flag when we line up Hollywood and Worthy outside and concede the middle of the field and short areas to us.
Seems delusional to say it, but this could easily be the most explosive offense of the Mahomes era
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 02:49 PM   #785
Generational Player

Quote:
Seems delusional to say it, but this could easily be the most explosive offense of the Mahomes era
Mahomes has to be salivating to get back on a football field without both arms tied behind his back.

Reid's playbook will be back as well because I have no idea what we were watching most of last year with those horizontal passes over and over.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 02:51 PM   #786
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
and our defense will still be extremely good!

Imagine last year, maybe slightly worse on D because Sneed was pretty important, but scoring 10+ more points per game.

3 peat incoming!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 02:58 PM   #787
pie is never free

Quote:
Mahomes has to be salivating to get back on a football field without both arms tied behind his back.

Reid's playbook will be back as well because I have no idea what we were watching most of last year with those horizontal passes over and over.
Our opponents DC's heads will be spinning

Wanna sit back because you're scared of our speed? fine, we'll murder you underneath

Wanna come up tight? fine, we're gonna run right past you repeatedly for 50-60 yard chunks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
and our defense will still be extremely good!

Imagine last year, maybe slightly worse on D because Sneed was pretty important, but scoring 10+ more points per game.

3 peat incoming!
Yup, losing Sneed sucks but we're so freaking deep back there that we'll barely skip a beat... we'll still be a top 5 defense at worst

Barring an injury to Mahomes, I honestly can't see us not getting that 3peat
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 03:01 PM   #788
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

Worthy has always been the better prospect and will be a better pro
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 03:11 PM   #789
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Worthy has always been the better prospect and will be a better pro
For what the Chiefs wanted in a WR that argument can be made.

As much as I preferred Mitchell I don't think he helps more this year.

My reasoning was more of long-term plan post-Kelce.

Because once Kelce is gone you need a #1 WR since Kelce is currently in that role.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 04:29 PM   #790
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
For what the Chiefs wanted in a WR that argument can be made.

As much as I preferred Mitchell I don't think he helps more this year.

My reasoning was more of long-term plan post-Kelce.

Because once Kelce is gone you need a #1 WR since Kelce is currently in that role.
I already told you this...Rice is that guy
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 04:31 PM   #791
MVP

This douchebag Dallas fan I work with keeps saying he can’t catch for shit. Already sick of it.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2024, 04:51 PM   #792
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I sure wish the Chiefs could evaluate receivers as well as you. If they could, they might win a superbowl.
Have you ever offered your opinion on a player on this board?

Then
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-27-2024, 04:58 PM   #793
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This douchebag Dallas fan I work with keeps saying he can’t catch for shit. Already sick of it.
A lot of people believed this because he played a significant amount of his college career with a broken hand.

That should be a pro for him not a con.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-27-2024, 04:59 PM   #794
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
A lot of people believed this because he played a significant amount of his college career with a broken hand.

That should be a pro for him not a con.
He's one of the best coming out at tracking and adjusting to the deep ball. Exactly what MVS and Hardman can't do worth a shit.

He's a legit deep threat - at minimum. His absolute floor is upgrading the MVS/Hardman roles...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 06:43 PM   #795
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Tell them the 90's called and are embarrassed of the Cowboys.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.