25. Packers - RealSNR
26. Buccaneers - GloucesterChief
27. Texans - ntexascardfan
28. Bills - ModSocks
29. Lions - Couch-Potato
30. Ravens - JPH83
31. 49ers - duncan_idaho
32. Chiefs - Chargem

It's Rain Man's turn to draft for the Chiefs. This should be fun!

Last edited by staylor26; 03-05-2024 at 11:56 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 12:37 AM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Do I have the green light to pick a couple staylor?
Yes! Go for it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:26 AM   #32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You don't have to be polite. It's because I took Zack Baun and Noah Igbinoghene with our top two picks, wasn't it? I'll point out that Zack got six starts last year, so he's gaining momentum.

I'll take the Bengals as my second team, so I can study offensive linemen.
I was about to say it feels like a lot of pressure picking for the Chiefs, then I saw this. Thanks
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 01:49 AM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I was about to say it feels like a lot of pressure picking for the Chiefs, then I saw this. Thanks
Just pick a RB in the 1st and the place will implode. At least I was correct that he was the best player on the board at the time. ended up going 12th overall and put up over 1200 scrimmage yards and 11 TDs while splitting time.

I don't know that most of my picks were terrible, just not anywhere in the realm of what the Chiefs did. Tuipulotu looked really good for LA this year. Both DTs I took got some snaps (Pickens and Young). Xavier Gipson started looking like a decent slot later in the year, but has a ways to go too. I don't think Steen got much play for Philly though. Don't remember who else I even took.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 10:53 AM   #34
Hockey Town

I'll take the Seahawks and the Dolphins.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 12:24 PM   #35
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I'll go Cali. Give me the Chargers and 49ers, please.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 02:28 PM   #36
Veteran

Dang, can I get the Raiders and Ravens, please. Christ knows who I'll pick for the Faid
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-28-2024, 02:41 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Looks like bigjosh gets the Saints and Rams.

I'm thinking we'll start the Monday after next.
Old 02-28-2024, 02:42 PM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Looks like bigjosh gets the Saints and Rams.

I'm thinking we'll start the Monday after next.
I'm away so I'll send some names to stop slowing it down. Should still be able to check in a bit
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-28-2024, 02:45 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm away so I'll send some names to stop slowing it down. Should still be able to check in a bit
No you're good man. You got almost 2 weeks. No need to send names jsut yet lol.
Old 02-28-2024, 06:45 PM   #40
MVP

Willing to give up the Colts if needed since I drafted for them 2 years ago.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-28-2024, 06:47 PM   #41
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Willing to give up the Colts if needed since I drafted for them 2 years ago.
Nah, you're good man a few of us have teams that we draft for every year.
Old 02-29-2024, 12:17 AM   #42
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No you're good man. You got almost 2 weeks. No need to send names jsut yet lol.
Ah I mean I'm away in 2 weeks, so I'll send some names just before, just in case I get bogged down
Old 02-29-2024, 12:22 AM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ah I mean I'm away in 2 weeks, so I'll send some names just before, just in case I get bogged down
Ahh gotcha. No problem.
Old 02-29-2024, 07:47 PM   #44
MVP

If we need more space I can give up with Giants
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:37 AM   #45
Generational Player

I would trade into the top ten for an Alpha WR.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.