Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2024, 09:59 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

FSU DT Brandon Fiske

Anyone checked him out? Transfer from Western Michigan to FSU. Listed at 6'5" 300 lbs and looks really athletic. 12 sacks the last 2 seasons. Dominated at WMU and had a really nice year at FSU this year.

Could be a really nice prospect to replace Chris Jones if he leaves. He's older (5th year Senior) actually turns 24 tomorrow but that isn't a bad thing.

His age and only 1 year of starting for a power 5 could put him in range for us in the 1st.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:34 AM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Fiske is a bigger Calijah Kancey to me. And Kancey was really good last year. Hurt his calf and wasn’t able to be healthy until week 6 but then put up 4 sacks in 12 games and set a record for most pressures in a game by a rookie in 5 years.

These guys are just way too fast for OL man. Especially G’s.

I get that he’s 24 and has short arms (Lancet’s were shorter), but man this guy would kick ass here.

He’s gonna be really good
Yeah I'm more excited by the pros than I'm concerned about the cons.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:45 AM   #32
In Search of a Life

He's definitely moving up the board for round 2.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:33 AM   #33
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He's definitely moving up the board for round 2.
I am not home, so I haven't had a chance to watch, but wouldn't Kneeland be a similar player we could get a round later?
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:15 AM   #34
MVP

I'm a fan! lol not exactly sure what to make of this guy, he's the least athletic looking yet most athletic DL in the draft. The Wolf tat solidifies my interest, love this dudes style lol
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.