Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-11-2022, 05:57 PM  
MVP

Raiders Player Jermaine Eluemunor Says Chiefs Fans Called Him the N-Word

This story will grow.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:18 AM   #151
Starter

This would never happen at arrowhead. Chief fans may yell it whole road raging, or the guy walking down the street, or the guy standing at the corner wanting a hand out, or the server that is having trouble keeping up, or the guy with his pants hanging down, or the guy with the loud stereo driving slowly down their street, or the guy wanting to date his daughter, but never ever at arrowhead at a raider.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 11:18 AM   #152
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Then you are a ****ing idiot.

Nah man. I think you have it backwards. If you think black people are running around calling each other "****er ****er ****er" then you're a ****ing idiot and you don't know what you're talking about.

You might THINK you do. But you don't. You're clearly mistaken.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:19 AM   #153
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Man, **** those people. That's a great way to get banned from Arrowhead.
Trashy fans at Camerohead??

No way!!

Last edited by Skyy God; 10-12-2022 at 11:26 AM..
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:20 AM   #154
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I dunno about that one. I've been to plenty of all black events and its not really said at those because those events are like cookouts with the grand parents and shit. But when the parents arent around, I've been called the N word myself and I'm shockingly caucasian. It's used in the way a white person would call their boy "Bro."
The N-word ending with an "A" is used to rhyme in almost every rap song ever.

Go out on youtube and watch some Reaction channels.

Go hang out with some black people. You are going to hear the word... A LOT.

If you don't hear the N-word on a daily basis, you are living under a rock.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:20 AM   #155
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Hopefully each and every last one of them get permabanned.

I meet dumbass Chiefs fans all the time that would applaud this stuff. Thank goodness the good ones outnumber them, but it's a noticeable amount of dumb****s.
First of all, if you throw something, you are gone. Secondly the I heard the "N" word.... Is that why you suck as a player...........? Sticks and stones, oh for goodness sake what gets said on the field that's orders of magnitude above this. For all we know the real comment (if at all) was "Those players are bigger up close".
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:20 AM   #156

Quote:
I dunno about that one. I've been to plenty of all black events and its not really said at those because those events are like cookouts with the grand parents and shit. But when the parents arent around, I've been called the N word myself and I'm shockingly caucasian. It's used in the way a white person would call their boy "Bro."
****er and ****a are two different words with two very different connotations and meanings.

It's 2022. This is something i thought was universally understood since the 80's.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:21 AM   #157

Quote:
The N-word ending with an "A" is used to rhyme in almost every rap song ever.

Oh is that what it is, huh?

It ends in an "A" so they can rhyme it?

BWAHAHAHAHA

That's adorable.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:22 AM   #158
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
****er and ****a are two different words with two very different connotations and meanings.

It's 2022. This is something i thought was universally understood since the 80's.
I'm white and I can't say it either way without getting a beating so it makes no difference to me. It's the same word with a different pronunciation.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:22 AM   #159
'Tis my eye!

Yet another thread that's going to end up in the RR.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:22 AM   #160
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:

Oh, I get it... when I said the "n-word" you only thought of it as ending in "er" and not "a".

Ok, I will give you a pass for your dumbassery.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:22 AM   #161

Quote:

Go hang out with some black people. You are going to hear the word... A LOT.

Not a chance in hell i believe you hang out with people who use the word ****a.

Now you're just lying.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:23 AM   #162

Quote:
I'm white and I can't say it either way without getting a beating so it makes no difference to me. It's the same word with a different pronunciation.
I say it all the time. I say it around my black friends. Hispanic friends. They say it to me.

/shrug
Old 10-12-2022, 11:24 AM   #163

Quote:
Oh, I get it... when I said the "n-word" you only thought of it as ending in "er" and not "a".

Ok, I will give you a pass for your dumbassery.
No, you're just a ****ing moron who doesn't understand the difference. Or chose to ignore the difference. Either way, it was a stupid thing to say.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:26 AM   #164

Quote:
It's not the same word. It's not the same word at all. The words have entirely different purposes. If you don't understand this, that's ok. Maybe you didn't grow up with it. But i did. And im telling you, so maybe just listen?

Old 10-12-2022, 11:29 AM   #165
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's not the same word. It's not the same word at all. The words have entirely different purposes.
I understand there are different definitions for the word but to act like every white person gets a pass and can just drop that word if it ends in an A is complete ignorance.

****ing Logic doesn't even use it and in the one song I know of he did use it when he colab'd with Eminem, cant remember the songs name, you can go watch reaction videos to it on the internet where black people paused the song and thought about it for a few seconds before they realized he was mixed and gave it a pass.

Maybe your crew lets you say it. But no... There are plenty of black people out there that would not take offense to it like Tyler the Creator, but it's not a safe word.

Last edited by jd1020; 10-12-2022 at 11:40 AM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.