Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2023, 07:47 AM  
Fish are scared of me

I'm alternate day fasting. Ask me anything

Down 45 pounds and hit a plateau. Couldn't move the scales so I decided to alternate day fast and it seems to have triggered the next level of weight loss.

1 week in.

Fasted Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Plan to graze in the pasture this weekend and start over Monday.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:54 PM   #31
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo View Post
As a rule no. Thanks for asking.
it feels great bro
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:58 PM   #32
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Is this going to be a lifestyle change, or is this just temporary?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 03:02 PM   #33
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you ever put the shower head on jet stream and aim it at your sphincter?
When you live in a swamp, keeping the undercarriage squeaky clean is paramount to avoiding swampass.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 03:05 PM   #34
Dazed and Confused

Will Travis attend Taylor's Grammy award ceremony Feb. 4th?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-11-2023, 03:47 PM   #35
TACO SALAD

Quote:
you ever put the shower head on jet stream and aim it at your sphincter?
I do this on my intermittent days when I'm not sun bleaching my butthole.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-11-2023, 03:52 PM   #36
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Top 5 Favorite ChiefsPlanet posters?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:21 PM   #37
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Is this going to be a lifestyle change, or is this just temporary?
it's temporary, 20 more pounds to lose.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 04:23 PM   #38
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Top 5 Favorite ChiefsPlanet posters?
I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings by leaving them out so I'll just say you and four others.

Old 11-11-2023, 04:26 PM   #39
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Will Travis attend Taylor's Grammy award ceremony Feb. 4th?
No, he'll be busy preparing for the Superbowl
Old 11-11-2023, 04:30 PM   #40
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
THEN EAT AN ENTIRE TUB OF ICE CREAM AT 11:30 PM

IT'S CALLING TO YOU FATTY

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE CHIEFS TO DISTRACT YOU THIS WEEKEND, YOU'RE GONNA BE BORED AND ****ING BINGING
I've got 3 half gallon tubs of Braums Butterbrickle ice cream in the garage fridge. It's there for the taking but my will power is so massive I will never give in.
Old 11-11-2023, 05:28 PM   #41
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I've got 3 half gallon tubs of Braums Butterbrickle ice cream in the garage fridge. It's there for the taking but my will power is so massive I will never give in.

I've actually been fasting all day.

About to dig into some bean dip and fritos and a mango chile chelada!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 05:29 PM   #42
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I do this on my intermittent days when I'm not sun bleaching my butthole.
that's great! you don't want to dry it out. a moist butthole is a healthy butthole - at least that's what my friend lance says.
Old 11-11-2023, 07:07 PM   #43
MVP

https://youtu.be/sPGGKLpN7BM?si=MN-k0OjpB4GJD9kV
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.