Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What do to at RT?
Find a premium RT, Schwartz-style, and finish the OL off. 15 15.31%
Re-sign Wylie for a few million and call it a day. 28 28.57%
Patch the position with makeshift solutions until Niang is good to go. 26 26.53%
Draft the position on the 1st or 2nd day of the draft. 11 11.22%
A midround pick will probably get the deal done. 35 35.71%
Even if Wylie walks, the solution is currently on this roster. 5 5.10%
Remmers can be brought back for one more year. 9 9.18%
I don't understand why the NFL can't fix GamePass. It's not that complicated of a service. 10 10.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2022, 10:52 AM  
__

Right Tackle?

The Chiefs have needs.... everywhere this offseason. Veach is going to be earning his paycheck.

WR, the entire DL, the entire secondary... it's a lot.

But what about the RT position? I feel like it's a bit forgotten in the mix.

Schwartz and Remmers aren't coming back due to debilitating back injuries. Wylie held down the position pretty decently but the Chiefs had to give him a lot of help to pull it off, and he's a free agent anyway.

What resources are you willing to throw at this position? Poll forthcoming.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 10:22 AM   #61
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Schwartz is done. He's going to bang his hot little wifey and enjoy the fact that he can walk without a cane when he's 50.

Dropping that weight is the best thing in the world for his back.

He's done.
Yeah, no way he's coming back. And why would he?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 12:19 PM   #62
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
So you're saying there's a chance? I think doctors gave Alex Smith less chance than that. I'm not worried about Swartz but would love him 'back' in good condition for depth but I think Wily can secure the position. I do want to draft a RT in later rounds.

I can see Swartz giving it the ol college try but mostly as a camp fodder.
I mean you have to figure that the absolute best case scenario is Kyle Turley? And probably more like Kyle Long.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 01:43 PM   #63
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Again, though, if Penning is there at 30, you run the card up there and plug him in to start day 1 for 10 years.
Still true today. Penning is a monster and would be incredible at 30. He's not the WR2 or Edge we might want, but he'd complete the line for years to come.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 01:48 PM   #64
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Still true today. Penning is a monster and would be incredible at 30. He's not the WR2 or Edge we might want, but he'd complete the line for years to come.
He's going to go 8-10 picks above us I would imagine, so it's moot.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 01:49 PM   #65
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He's going to go 8-10 picks above us I would imagine, so it's moot.
I was told by draft geniuses that he was a late second-rounder (at best), so we should be good late in the first!

Hell, Chief Fan would call him a "reach" at this point.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 01:50 PM   #66
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I was told by draft geniuses that he was a late second-rounder (at best), so we should be good late in the first!
Well, I was one of those that thought he was a mid-2nd rounder but he's been rising up draft boards ever since.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 01:52 PM   #67
Banned!

Quote:
Well, I was one of those that thought he was a mid-2nd rounder but he's been rising up draft boards ever since.
He's literally the same player. I guess I don't understand the "rise."

I guarantee NFL scouts knew exactly who he was 1-2 years ago.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 01:55 PM   #68
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
He's literally the same player. I guess I don't understand the "rise."

I guarantee NFL scouts knew exactly who he was 1-2 years ago.
We're not usually privy to what NFL scouts think until after the combine. Before that, it's more about the talking heads and draftniks and what they think.

Most thought of him as a borderline LT prospect, which tends to drop stock. But this draft isn't deep at tackle - much more shallow than last year - so that's going to elevate him even if he hasn't changed.
Old 02-28-2022, 01:59 PM   #69
Banned!

Quote:
We're not usually privy to what NFL scouts think until after the combine. Before that, it's more about the talking heads and draftniks and what they think.

Most thought of him as a borderline LT prospect, which tends to drop stock. But this draft isn't deep at tackle - much more shallow than last year - so that's going to elevate him even if he hasn't changed.
Right, but that's what I've been saying. He's a first-round value. He's always been a first-round value and NFL guys have known that.

Hell, it's been obvious for a while. Makes me wonder what the "talking heads" are actually watching.
Old 02-28-2022, 02:01 PM   #70
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Right, but that's what I've been saying. He's a first-round value. He's always been a first-round value and NFL guys have known that.

Hell, it's been obvious for a while. Makes me wonder what the "talking heads" are actually watching.
Probably not as much as you think, especially during the NFL regular season.
Old 02-28-2022, 04:39 PM   #71
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
He’s probably frequently injured because of his conditioning. He’s not willie roaf. Very few tackles can look like this and play well and stay healthy.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...uture-outlook/

He was never going to make it.
A bust from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 02:38 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He was never going to make it.
A bust from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some weight added during the off-season and he should be good to go. 75-100 kilos out to do it. I recommend minimum 16 milkshakes 3 times a day.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-01-2022, 08:49 AM   #73
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Niang is toast. Dude is injured all the time. He was injured his rookie year too, but took the year off for COVID correct?

Mitchell Schwartz would be awesome, but idk if he will ever feel good enough to play again. I love the guy. He's on 610 often and hes smart as hell. He really seems to love KC.
This was his rookie year. He opted out for covid to rehab a hip injury from college. Now he has a patellar and likely wont play at all this year. I dont know that i would call him injury prone just yet, but he cant be counted on for next year.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:18 AM   #74
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This was his rookie year. He opted out for covid to rehab a hip injury from college. Now he has a patellar and likely wont play at all this year. I dont know that i would call him injury prone just yet, but he cant be counted on for next year.
He was out forever with his ribs too before the patellar.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:20 AM   #75
'Tis my eye!

He's absolutely injury-prone. I don't think he'll ever amount to much at all.