Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2021, 10:38 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
“He didn’t show it as much in college but he’s capable” seems pretty spot on for Ragland coming out no?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:41 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
“He didn’t show it as much in college but he’s capable” seems pretty spot on for Ragland coming out no?
That’s not what I said. At all. He did show that he’s capable in coverage. That doesn’t mean he can’t get/be better, but he’s not Reggie ****ing Ragland either.

There’s a lot more reason to believe Bolton can be a 3 down LB than Ragland. Anybody that thinks otherwise is clueless or hasn’t really watched Bolton’s tape.

Even PFF had a very good grade on Bolton in terms of coverage. He’s not great at it, but he’s absolutely capable. He also has ball skills and plays a lot faster/quicker than Ragland.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:45 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That’s not what I said. At all. He did show that he’s capable in coverage. That doesn’t mean he can’t get/be better, but he’s not Reggie ****ing Ragland either.

There’s a lot more reason to believe Bolton can be a 3 down LB than Ragland. Anybody that thinks otherwise is clueless or hasn’t really watched Bolton’s tape.

Even PFF had a very good grade on Bolton in terms of coverage. He’s not great at it, but he’s absolutely capable. He also has ball skills and plays a lot faster/quicker than Ragland.
I think you’re confusing what I’m saying here. As a prospect, that was what was said about Ragland. He ended up going in the first round.

Bolton has similar question marks and it likely pushed him down the board a little.

I’m not saying he can’t do it. Hopefully he can.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:49 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Hopefully it’s a case of “plays faster than he tests” maybe? He always seemed pretty good at mizzou
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 10:54 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Hopefully it’s a case of “plays faster than he tests” maybe? He always seemed pretty good at mizzou
That’s absolutely how I feel. I’m not as concerned with the testing (which wasn’t that bad if I’m being honest) because he plays much faster on tape. He’s instinctive and can run sideline to sideline when you watch him. Never mind Ragland, I think he has more upside as a 3 down LB than Hitchens too.

I’m just giving you a hard time though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:54 PM   #7
Consuming CP souls

Good. We don't give a **** what you think.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:05 PM   #8
Generational Player

OK, Bolton trash talking the Bucs already.

I like him now!
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:14 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
OK, Bolton trash talking the Bucs already.

I like him now!
Huh? Link?
Old 05-10-2021, 09:17 PM   #10
Generational Player

Sorry, that was a Nick Bolton fan..not him. Hopefully he feels that way though!
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:39 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:

You went form this:

To that. So ****ing dumb.
Are we not allowed to change our minds as we go along with new information?

I have no clue when I said that, was probably after he had a million tackles in a mizzou game
Old 05-02-2021, 10:44 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Are we not allowed to change our minds as we go along with new information?

I have no clue when I said that, was probably after he had a million tackles in a mizzou game
What exactly changed from then to now where you went from saying he was a stud that you would take in the 1st to him being a “meh” pick all the way down at 58?

I’m all ears...
Old 05-02-2021, 10:47 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What exactly changed from then to now where you went from saying he was a stud that you would take in the 1st to him being a “meh” pick all the way down at 58?

I’m all ears...
Didn’t test very well.

Based on what I’ve read atleast. I didn’t so much watching on this class either way, don’t really have time. So you’re probably right. You spend way more time on this than I do.

Have you not ever had a guy you liked a lot early that you eventually liked less? Maybe that’s just me