Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:10 AM   #10906
Fish are scared of me

Penny Stocks to watch today

NSAV
FERN
WHSI
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 05:18 AM   #10907
Fish are scared of me

TSLA 701 premarket

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-02-2021 at 06:01 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 01:14 PM   #10908
Mod Team

When are they counting those AMC shares?!?!?!

Last edited by lewdog; 08-02-2021 at 01:19 PM..
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:38 PM   #10909
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
When are they counting those AMC shares?!?!?!
I think they tried but are unable because most of them are invisible.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:40 PM   #10910
I'll be back.

about to buy some AMC when it hits 30 so you dummies better not sell
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:11 PM   #10911
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Won't hit 30. you MIGHT get lucky at 32

And I won't sell under $100 and then only 5% . Next level for me is $250 / 10% then $500
Old 08-02-2021, 03:39 PM   #10912
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Are you going to panic sell again if it drops 20%?
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:58 PM   #10913
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Penny Stocks to watch today

NSAV
FERN
WHSI

WHSI up 79% today , was up 105% at one point. The only one of the three I'm not in but I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger in the morning. Would appreciate any feedback .

I've seen several posts from the WSJ saying the 12 month price target for NSAV is 22.95. Do your own DD.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-02-2021 at 04:04 PM..
Old 08-02-2021, 04:08 PM   #10914
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Are you going to panic sell again if it drops 20%?
No I am riding this sucker all the way down to $10 to honor my original exit point.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 07:07 PM   #10915
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
Is this thread only for stocks? I just learned I’m getting ridiculous commission this year and the wife and I are looking at real estate. I’m thinking a 2 bed 1.75 bath condo and classifying it as a second home.
You didn't mention a location, but "here" the housing market has been insane. It was riding an obvious bubble that has only slowed down in the last few weeks. I don't know how it can remain where it is for very long.

On the other hand, rental rates are just as insane. People are paying rent levels well above what it'd cost to buy. It appears things could get interesting in the next few weeks to months in that area as well though, so who knows.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-02-2021, 07:19 PM   #10916
Veteran

Quote:
TSLA 701 premarket
I got out of TSLA today just over 711 for about a quick 11% profit. I've already placed a buy order for $639 hoping to ride the merry-go-round again. Did you pull the trigger as well or waiting to go higher?
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 07:22 PM   #10917
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
I got out of TSLA today just over 711 for about a quick 11% profit. I've already placed a buy order for $639 hoping to ride the merry-go-round again. Did you pull the trigger as well or waiting to go higher?
I got out at 688 . Placed buy order at 638. Good job Peter!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 07:52 PM   #10918
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
Quote:
I got out at 688 . Placed buy order at 638. Good job Peter!
Nice job boys!!!!!

At some point it’s going to breakout and stay above 700 as that’s been it’s resistance in it’s current base.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:03 PM   #10919
Supporter

Quote:
WHSI up 79% today , was up 105% at one point. The only one of the three I'm not in but I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger in the morning. Would appreciate any feedback .

I've seen several posts from the WSJ saying the 12 month price target for NSAV is 22.95. Do your own DD.
$22.95? Seriously? I would retire. I'm sitting with 130,000 shares that I bought most of when it was under .01.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:16 PM   #10920
Colorado Chief Fan

Nice Green Day for a change!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.