Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:24 AM   #3346
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lol all my shit is up....including IQ another 1.6%

good times are coming
How far down are you from the beginning at this point?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:59 AM   #3347
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
How far down are you from the beginning at this point?
lol i'm still down 44%

but better than 60%
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:16 AM   #3348
Kind of a mod

Quote:
lol i'm still down 44%

but better than 60%
Damn. You did an impressive job of buying at the worst time.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:40 PM   #3349
I'll be back.

IQ up another 2.75% today.

Long term trend is looking j00cy

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #3350
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
IQ up another 2.75% today.

Long term trend is looking j00cy

There has been some pretty strong buying and good volume on the way up, something you want to see.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:34 PM   #3351
"You like to drink?"

RAD stop dying pls
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:16 PM   #3352
I'll be back.

IQ up again today

what a ****ing month
Old 01-09-2020, 12:44 PM   #3353
Andy Reid Supporter

I was nervous that the Iran situation would cause a drop due to the after hours looking bad when it happened, but holy shit this is a big surprise.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:20 PM   #3354
Mod Team

Quote:
IQ up again today

what a ****ing month
I sold at a loss months ago and parlayed that money into actual realized gains over the past 2 months.

Sometimes you win by losing.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:22 PM   #3355
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I sold at a loss months ago and parlayed that money into actual realized gains over the past 2 months.

Sometimes you win by losing.
this sucker's going nuculur
Old 01-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #3356
Mod Team

Quote:
this sucker's going nuculur
Want to bet it doesn’t surpass $30 by June?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:45 PM   #3357
Just a li'l Evel

I can’t believe how high Apple is. We bought some 18 months ago and watched it go down but held onto it. Whew.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:50 PM   #3358
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Want to bet it doesn’t surpass $30 by June?
i will be a rich man soon
Old 01-09-2020, 01:52 PM   #3359
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I can’t believe how high Apple is. We bought some 18 months ago and watched it go down but held onto it. Whew.
My only regret with AAPL is I didn’t buy enough. Many years ago (prior to the 6:1 split), I bought in the mid 70s. I sold half of it when it hit 225. While that was a nice gain, the held piece has done much better.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:44 PM   #3360
Starter

Who has shares of TSLA and what are your price predictions for the year?
mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.